POLL: What video/computer game should I beat next? UPDATE 12/17/08
Oct 13, 2008 at 1:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 77

nylan8301

1000+ Head-Fier
Vote which game I should decimate next!

Nylan

EDIT: The poll is of games that I already own, but I am willing to hear suggestions.

UPDATE 12/03/08:

I just beat Half Life 2 and am greatly confused by what just happened (I never beat the original Half Life so I should probably add that to the list as well).

I have also beaten the storyline and a vast majority of the quests for Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and I'm completely burned out on that game. Considering Chrono Trigger was just released for the DS and Christmas is right around the corner, I'll have plenty of to do on the DS.

I'll keep you guys updated on the progress.

UPDATE 12/17/08:

I have just completed Earthbound on an SNES emulator. Such a great game and one of the best RPG experiences I've ever had. I can truly call myself a "Starman" now.

Next on the list: Probably play some online games that I have been putting on the backburner until Christmas when I hope to get Chrono Trigger (DS), Front Mission (DS), and Custom Robo Arena (DS). Yeah, I'll be playing my DS A LOT after Christmas.

Nylan

Oct 13, 2008 at 1:36 AM Post #2 of 77
beat Contra without konami code, then beat Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts on hardest level.

I'll see you in 10 years
wink.gif

Oct 13, 2008 at 1:43 AM Post #4 of 77
HL2 totally gets my vote. You owe it to yourself to play it. Of course, if you didn't play the original, you should play that first! All great games.

Oct 13, 2008 at 2:33 AM Post #6 of 77
Fable, only because it's a crappy game and I want you to suffer like I did

Oct 13, 2008 at 2:45 AM Post #8 of 77
You can't call yourself a gamer and not play Half Life 2 + all episodes. Its just too good.

PLAY THEM ALL! It's not really about beating them, its about playing them. And when Ep 3 comes out, play that too.

Also since you have a DS, The World Ends With You is really really really good. Really good. Amazing storyline, very thought provoking and great characters.

Oct 13, 2008 at 3:00 AM Post #9 of 77
Oct 13, 2008 at 3:13 AM Post #10 of 77
I'd say play all of HL first but definitely give Quake 4 a try, it's a good series. The old quake stuff was better but that is how it always seems to be.

Oct 13, 2008 at 7:19 AM Post #12 of 77
Quake 4.
I remember the game from back in the days (6-7 years ago), when I were playing computer games. Quite liked it.

Oct 13, 2008 at 7:31 AM Post #13 of 77
HL2 + addons, easily the best gaming experience of your list (of what I've played).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back