Poll: What type of shoes do you wear?
Jan 18, 2006 at 1:35 AM Post #91 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by sahwnfras
Wow i cant belive you paid $500 for a pair of shoes. And in my opinion some really ugly $500 shoes.

I think he meant the MSRP was $500 but he got them for a lot less on Ebay. Ebay is actually a pretty good way to find shoes at good prices, however you're screwed if the sizing is different than usual. (ex. sometimes skateboard shoes size 13 = other shoes size 12)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sahwnfras
k6-white-brown.jpg

I got a pair of these except mine have a black trim

Those look pretty nice!
biggrin.gif

Jan 18, 2006 at 9:20 AM Post #93 of 116
Just bought these last week. Asics Onitsuka Tiger

mozscreenshot0md.jpg

Probably the most comfy sneakers I've ever had fit-wise. Only the sole is a bit thin and doesn't have great cushioning.

Jan 18, 2006 at 9:41 AM Post #94 of 116
Casual: I like Converse chuck taylor, they fit my feet very well. I own 3 pairs of them.

Jogging: I like the fit of New Balance shoes alot. I am going thru my 2nd pair.

School: cheap $6 sandals. when I don't have to do lab work. I love them, just slip on and go.
biggrin.gif

Jan 18, 2006 at 4:22 PM Post #96 of 116
I'll try to describe just how ugly my work shoes are. First off they are a running shoe design, are dark grey all over exept for a black line that that curvs that starts at the middle side and goes around the front top and curves around and goes down the other side. There are no laces but two strips of velcro in thier place. Yes velcro and i'm not actually dumb or in prison mind you. Now to top it all off keeping in mind that they look like a running shoe, turn them over and they have a hiking sole. Very odd, I found them in the back of a shoe store that a girlfriend worked at. They looked like they were from the late 80's. They bare[sic]the name Duke Omega. Everyone that notices them has laughed. They are uniquly horrible. I'll take a picture of them when I can get a digital camera.

Jan 18, 2006 at 4:27 PM Post #97 of 116
421f3d919f2a1_big.jpg

My first pair of adidas, and I love the comfort and style. Unless something changes I forsee myself wearing adidas shoes for the rest of my life.
wink.gif

Not sure if these would fall under 'skater' or 'casual' or 'other' though...

PS. They look much better in person than the picture suggests... even though they are starting to get dirty.
tongue.gif

Jan 20, 2006 at 6:13 PM Post #100 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by headchange4u
74995-p.jpg

Asolo hiking boots. I have had mine for over four years now and they take a beating and are still the best boots I've ever owned.

i have the Asolo AFX 520 GTXs, and i love them. i've had Vasque Superhikers and Sundowners in the past, and i very much prefer the Asolos, though i must admit that the Sundowners were very nice when they were handmade italian boots.

Jan 20, 2006 at 6:17 PM Post #101 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by EricP
1626b.jpg

Where's my poll option for work boots?

Ditto. I wear Converse hightops in the summer, NBs when I jog, and boots, boots, boots -- old, new, work, dress. . . Old work boots are great: they're made out of very high quality leather, usually have brass or steel hardware, soften out with good care (saddle soap) and last for forever.

Jan 21, 2006 at 7:44 AM Post #102 of 116
after looking thru the whole thread.. cant believe that nobody wears a pair of Air Force 1s??

my latest pair of sneakers which came today morning..
af1_tuskegee_3.jpg

second newest are these onitsuka tigers...
5b_1_b.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back