Poll: What type of shoes do you wear?
Jan 16, 2006 at 11:24 PM Post #76 of 116
I have more shoes than I probably should as a guy, I'll admit it. During the summer I love my Reef flip flops, although they fell apart much faster than I anticipated considering their price. For running I just keep around a pair of Nikes that I find comfy.

Otherwise, I recently got a pair of Borns that I like a lot, very comfy:
M3224.jpg

I also have a pair of Eccos that look a lot like those only brown to make sure I never mix brown and black.

Just a few days ago I got a new pair of sneakers which I love. I had never heard of the brand before, Le Coq Sportif, but I've never seen anything quite like them before:
1222.jpg

They might look like running shoes, but they're definitely more about style than anything else. They're really shiny in person and an 80's overload to boot
biggrin.gif

Jan 16, 2006 at 11:34 PM Post #77 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal
Those TL2's are nice! I have had every generation of the TL and the current TL3 is awesome. It is the most lightweight TL I have worn, and is my favorite kick around shoe.

niketl.jpg

Gross. I bought a pair of TL2's, and they just destroyed my feet. What sizes are you guys? I'm a 15, so I think they must fill the shox columns with concrete or something. They were also too narrow. Shox are the biggest crock in the universe.

Asics are real running shoes. I've had nothing but nimbuses since the Nimbus 3's. Even when trying out other shoes like the shox, i've always had to return to Asics.

I can't wait for the GEL-Kinsei's to come out.

Jan 17, 2006 at 1:13 AM Post #78 of 116
I wear skate shoes.. mostly because I used to skate actively, and still do occasionally. Also, they're just damn comfortable.

I also have a pair of sandals that I wear every now and then, and a pair of running shoes that I almost never wear.

Jan 17, 2006 at 1:32 AM Post #79 of 116
During the winter I'm usually wearing these:
cha1460z.jpg

And I'm currently on my 15th and 16th pair of these for training:
Asics_tn529_0195.jpg

And on the weekends, I slip into some of these bad boys...
59702-d.jpg

nike_zoommiler.jpg

zoom-ventulus-plus.jpg

Jan 17, 2006 at 2:29 AM Post #81 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnine
I snagged these ~$500 Prada Sport boots @ Ebay a few weeks back for a steal. They are my main shoes ATM
smily_headphones1.gif

c4_1.JPG

$500!

Wow i cant belive you paid $500 for a pair of shoes. And in my opinion some really ugly $500 shoes.

As for me im into skate shoes, classic adidas, and the adidas driving shoes. And they gotta be white unless there dressier shoes.

k6-white-brown.jpg

I got a pair of these except mine have a black trim

img10621284592.jpeg

These are sick, wish i had a pair (different laces though)

1_22111_FS.jpg

Then i got these for the dressier ocasions (im young, i dont get to dressed up. I like to keep it a little casual)

Jan 17, 2006 at 2:47 AM Post #82 of 116
I rock the Chucks, all the time. Leather, canvas, more canvas, and slip-ons. I just have some sort of fetish for these things or something
tongue.gif

And I'm eyeing some Adidas Tuscany. They look comfy and I'm a fan of the racing shoe look.
EDIT: Hey, whaddya know, the post above mine is displaying the black ones...

Jan 17, 2006 at 3:30 AM Post #84 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by sahwnfras
Wow i cant belive you paid $500 for a pair of shoes. And in my opinion some really ugly $500 shoes.

I didn't pay anywhere near $500 for them
icon10.gif

They are extremely comfortable, and do look quite good with a pair of faded jeans. IMO
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 17, 2006 at 6:02 AM Post #85 of 116
I wear the ugliest NB sneakers on earth I got in a factory outlet for 20 bucks. But every time I want to grab those cool retro blue NB ones, I feel bad, since my old ones are only a year old and only have a little wear on them (dog walkin' sneakers).

I think these are the ones I use now - YUCK.
ff_il25605.jpg

Compare that to this bad boy - the retro 574 in Navy!
NB.PNG

Jan 17, 2006 at 6:37 AM Post #86 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Compare that to this bad boy - the retro 574 in Navy!

I love my 574's! They're my favorite sneakers and I keep replacing them as I go through them. I think I own three pairs of them right now.

Jan 17, 2006 at 5:02 PM Post #87 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by rmx
Hey Thaddy, what kind of sprinting do you do?

I don't do sprints, I'm a cross country and track runner. During indoor and outdoor track, I run anything from the 800 to the 3000.

Jan 17, 2006 at 5:39 PM Post #89 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by so_cal_forever
I swear by Etnies myself. Every time I've tried to convince myself to get something else, I end up with another pair of them. They're comfortable, durable, and hold their color well. A little pricey sometimes, but you've gotta pay for quality.

Same with me, probably the last 5-6 pairs of shoes I've owned have been Etnies. If it's warm outside, I wear flip-flops.

Jan 18, 2006 at 12:45 AM Post #90 of 116
My favourite shoes right now are my reebok pumps
shoes0lq.jpg

They are SO comfortable as a walking and athletic shoe. When u want to tighten them up for sports all u need to do is give em' a few pumps. I am a teenager and have spend almost half my life doing sports so a casual shoe just wont cut it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back