PMV A-01
Feb 13, 2016 at 12:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 72

espanarules

100+ Head-Fier
Does anyone have experience with these?

Feb 15, 2016 at 4:19 AM Post #2 of 72
saw them on Taobao and hell they look nice on renders... 
biggrin.gif

Feb 15, 2016 at 7:32 AM Post #3 of 72
renders??

Feb 17, 2016 at 5:33 AM Post #4 of 72
Apr 1, 2016 at 3:45 PM Post #6 of 72
excellent...!

Apr 9, 2016 at 2:14 AM Post #8 of 72
Ah, those also have a thread on Head-Fi. Didn't find it when I searched some time ago. 
smily_headphones1.gif

I have a pair coming in as well. Does anybody have some information about the manufacturer, PMV? I haven't found anything about them except for that they seem Chinese.
Another thing, does anybody know whether there is a three-way crossover or if the BAs are playing in parallel?

Apr 9, 2016 at 11:09 AM Post #9 of 72

I got mine for about a week now. Overall the sound is FLAT and detailed, so not in a bad way but flat with the meaning of relativly neutral.Mayby the mids stand a tiny bit above bass and treble but very slightly.Seperation is also quite good and the soundstage is quite big for an iem, about on par with the trinity Delta and 1more Hybrid eo323 wich i also own. I really can't say anything negativ about them although I like the other two more but just because if their slightly bigger amount of bass and cosequenly more versatile iem for me which is always my headphone criteria number one :wink:.

Apr 9, 2016 at 11:30 AM Post #10 of 72

I got mine for about a week now. Overall the sound is FLAT and detailed, so not in a bad way but flat with the meaning of relativly neutral.Mayby the mids stand a tiny bit above bass and treble but very slightly.Seperation is also quite good and the soundstage is quite big for an iem, about on par with the trinity Delta and 1more Hybrid eo323 wich i also own. I really can't say anything negativ about them although I like the other two more but just because if their slightly bigger amount of bass and cosequenly more versatile iem for me which is always my headphone criteria number one :wink:.

How's the bass compared to the Havi's?

Apr 9, 2016 at 11:42 AM Post #11 of 72
Unfortunately I don't own them anymore...so i can't compare them side by side and I don't like talking out of memory. But Bass on the pmv is quite tight, quite a lot more so then on the eo323 and I would say on par with the Deltas.In term of quantity i would say it is similar to the havis with an amp.("first rev") Subbass is audible but rolls of a little bit imo.

Apr 9, 2016 at 11:55 AM Post #12 of 72
Unfortunately I don't own them anymore...so i can't compare them side by side and I don't like talking out of memory. But Bass on the pmv is quite tight, quite a lot more so then on the eo323 and I would say on par with the Deltas.In term of quantity i would say it is similar to the havis with an amp.("first rev") Subbass is audible but rolls of a little bit imo.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I had to mod my Deltas because I found the mid bass too much so hopefully these will be good for me, a bit concerned about the lack of subbass though. We'll see eventually....

Apr 9, 2016 at 12:13 PM Post #14 of 72
Apr 9, 2016 at 12:22 PM Post #15 of 72
Thanks, I appreciate it. I had to mod my Deltas because I found the mid bass too much so hopefully these will be good for me, a bit concerned about the lack of subbass though. We'll see eventually....

My Deltas are moddet too, tape and a smaller pinhole. The pmv got even lesser Bass than the moddet Deltas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back