PLUSSOUND AUDIO | HOLIDAY SALE + INTRODUCING NEW CUSTOM BT CABLES AND ADAPTERS FOR IN-EAR MONITORS
Jan 11, 2023 at 4:18 PM Post #17 of 25
Love the look of these! I've been anticipating this tech for a while, and i'm curious to hear how the audio quality holds up.

Yep, super excited to have them in hand soon!

Feb 5, 2023 at 1:12 PM Post #19 of 25
Just got TWS-C. The most impressive is that...no more noise .

What are you pairing them with? Glad you are enjoying them!

Feb 11, 2023 at 9:01 PM Post #20 of 25
I have been using my TWS-C much more and changed from a CTM custom to a 64 Audio U-64SE. I now get much better isolation and the performance really stepped up. With the improved seal, I have been enjoying Brian Bromberg's bass and usually the drummer and pianist.

Feb 16, 2023 at 12:46 PM Post #23 of 25
I have been using my TWS-C much more and changed from a CTM custom to a 64 Audio U-64SE. I now get much better isolation and the performance really stepped up. With the improved seal, I have been enjoying Brian Bromberg's bass and usually the drummer and pianist.
The good performance makes me order TWS-A one week ago and hope that it will be delivered soon....hahaha

Thank you, guys!

Mar 6, 2023 at 5:38 PM Post #24 of 25
I got my TWS-C today (I had the ECHO series before); using it with my UE 18+ Pros and Xperia 1 III. Via aptX HD, they sound great and there's no noise that I can hear either. Very happy with it so far. The only thing I'm unclear about is the EQ functionality (not that I use EQ); they should add a bit more detail on what the EQ functionality is. otherwise, I love the pendant form factor vs the in-line design of the previous ECHO. So far so good!

Attachments

• 20230306_134937.JPG
    20230306_134937.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back