Please help! Monster Trubine vs other IEMs ~$100 in terms of bass
May 23, 2011 at 3:46 PM Post #16 of 22
There are more options than just the turbine for bass preferences in that price-range see this thread for more info. 

May 24, 2011 at 9:47 AM Post #17 of 22
Woops my apologies I don't know what I was thinking there, yeah Turbines are good, but don't get the Beats, they're definitely not worth it.

There are quite a few knockoff Beats for like 1/5th the price that have essentially the same sound quality.

May 24, 2011 at 8:47 PM Post #21 of 22

Quote:
Why?  The Turbine cables are fine since they redid them last year. 

are you talking about the cables with the right angle plug?

i bought mine during the amazon lighting deal on december last year, mine came with the straight plug, and so far, the cable have failed me twice, i've resoldered the plug once

after i resoldered the plug, the first time, i've tried holding my mp3 player in my hands (previously it was in my pockets) and also i've tried to reduce the stress to cable near the plug but turning the plug into a different angle every time i plug it in, but after all that, the cable still failed on me

May 25, 2011 at 12:48 AM Post #22 of 22

Quote:
are you talking about the cables with the right angle plug?

i bought mine during the amazon lighting deal on december last year, mine came with the straight plug, and so far, the cable have failed me twice, i've resoldered the plug once

after i resoldered the plug, the first time, i've tried holding my mp3 player in my hands (previously it was in my pockets) and also i've tried to reduce the stress to cable near the plug but turning the plug into a different angle every time i plug it in, but after all that, the cable still failed on me

Yes...seems that anyone that has purchased from amazon after the first of the year has received the angle plug (like me and a few buddies who grabbed them at 70 bucks)...and I've yet to have a single problem or even hear of anyone who has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back