Playaz N1
Jun 1, 2010 at 10:23 AM Post #287 of 506

Quote:
where can i buy those double flange sennheiser tips?

Well, nowhere it seems. I hear the Sony Hybrids are pretty awesome so that might be something you would like to try out. I'll be getting them sometime in the future

Jun 1, 2010 at 11:08 PM Post #288 of 506
Hi everyone,
So the N1's are the ones with the MOST bass out of all of these correct? Is that mid-bass bump or sub-bass? And if they DON'T have a mid-bass bump, would any owners of the N1 say they had more bass than the Atrio M5's?
Thanks!

Jun 2, 2010 at 9:46 PM Post #291 of 506
Thanks guys. I ended up getting TM1Pro+ (by accident) but hopefully the "+" version is just as bassy and good quality as the regular TM1Pro's.

I'll compare them to my Atrio M5's after I get them and burn them in.

Jun 4, 2010 at 7:01 AM Post #293 of 506
I was considering ordering either some Monster Turbine Pro Gold or Copper, should I hold off and look at these instead?

BTW the playaz website is down at the moment :frowning2:

Jun 4, 2010 at 1:14 PM Post #295 of 506
My N1 is not getting much love but the N3 definitely is (although just trying it now out of my M-Stage, it sounds better than I had remembered it, maybe the burn in really did help). Will try the TM1 again one of these days.

Jun 4, 2010 at 1:28 PM Post #296 of 506
I'm still waiting on my shipment.  Thomas missed my order, but to make up for it he's sending an additional 2 pair of earphones for a total of 8 now.  I'll almost have the complete line of Playaz and Xears when they arrive.  Thomas has been great to deal with and has surpassed my expectations for customer service.  I can't wait for my package to arrive.

Jun 6, 2010 at 3:52 AM Post #299 of 506
I think i posted it somewhere before.

TD100 is less bassy than the TM1, but still quite a nice amount. I would say about the same amount of bass as the Meelec M6.

The sound sig. for the TD100 is brighter than the TM1s, the TM1s are way too dark for my preferences. The darkness tends to mask up some of the detais. The TD100 show details much better than the TM1. Its not that the details are not there on the TM1s, its just that the bass and the dark sound signature makes it hard to spot them. Other than that, yeah both are nice and smooth. Vocals are surprisingly smooth on the earphones as well. Very natural sounding. The TD100s do have a wider soundstage than the TM1, and might i say that its comparable to the N3s. Maybe a bit smaller.

I totally forgot about the XR120 and XNR120 and ALL the other Playaz earphones still in their blister packaging. Haha. Maybe will open them up soon.

Jun 6, 2010 at 4:05 AM Post #300 of 506
lol were exactly on the same page. but lately i havent been using the n3 and tm1pro since i got mtpg. fx500 is on its way too. N3 though is one hell of a bang/buck. amazing soundstage and highs for the price. Are you sure using bi-flange sennheiser tips make the difference noticeable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back