Playaz N1
Mar 19, 2010 at 6:13 PM Post #91 of 506
Not sure if its been mentioned but my KM92's came today and sound no where near as good as my N1's.

As for EQ'in the N1's I find they sound best on my s618f (sony) than any other player I have (inc S639F and fuse).

And N1's are still doing it for me, I've had virtually all the top end IEMS and based purely on enjoyment (I love soundstage and bass) for listening to dance/electonica they're my faves.

Mar 21, 2010 at 9:30 PM Post #96 of 506
How much did you guys pay for your Playaz? In average, $10 ~ $30 per piece? If Playaz can afford Japan drivers, I don't see why other companies can't? It's almost all OEM, ODM nowadays. When I saw similar earphones, I linked it for anyone who might be interested. I don't intend to knock Playaz at all. Who knows, we maybel find something even better and cheaper.

Mar 23, 2010 at 6:59 AM Post #98 of 506
^ Hi Thomas, welcome to head-fi! Glad you like your Sonia IIs!
wink.gif

But seriously, if you don't want to be mistaken for someone who just signed up to hype these phones (BTW Thomas is the seller of the Playaz IEMs), you might want to tell us a bit more about yourself. How did you discover head-fi, which phones have you heard, from what source are you playing them?

No offense, just being curious...
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 26, 2010 at 5:48 AM Post #101 of 506
Yep bought from thomas. It is by far my favorite among playaz n3 and xears xm1. Perfect words to describe it would be "small but terrible". The n3 sounds more speaker like among the 3 and is the most non fatiguing. Are we on the same page. they are cheap but doesnt sound cheap huh

Mar 26, 2010 at 1:39 PM Post #102 of 506
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2rooi123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep bought from thomas. It is by far my favorite among playaz n3 and xears xm1. Perfect words to describe it would be "small but terrible". The n3 sounds more speaker like among the 3 and is the most non fatiguing. Are we on the same page. they are cheap but doesnt sound cheap huh

Yes, I think we are on the same page, n3 sounds relaxed and non fatiquing, but Sonia II sounds spectacular (I believe you meant terriffic, not terrible). xm1 is a bit too bassy/muddy but still impressive for such a tiny IEM. All of them are very good value for the price.

BTW which DAP do you have and do you use EQ? I'm asking because almost all Playaz/Xears phones (except xm2) have too much bass for my taste.

Mar 26, 2010 at 8:29 PM Post #103 of 506
I just got Rockbox running on the clip+. So maybe I'll get some Playaz now
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 26, 2010 at 9:33 PM Post #105 of 506
It's a big buggy still but should be better soon I guess. Having it play sound goes a long way
smily_headphones1.gif
. Tho at the moment I'm messing around with the RX700 and the HA98, may not get any new IEMs just now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back