Pittsburgh HeadPhile Meet!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2017 at 6:33 PM Post #121 of 183
I found that I will not be able to make it.

Feb 13, 2017 at 12:32 AM Post #127 of 183
Dude, that's awesome! How do you like it compared to the TH-900?

THX00 Vs D7000
Sound Stage - THx00 sound closer
Bass - x00 deeper and more
Detail - THX00 is more detail, sound more clear.
Mids -x00 More upfront D7000 has wider sound stage
THX00 is better, but not much.

TH900 is better all across the board when compare to the D7k.

Feb 17, 2017 at 12:51 PM Post #130 of 183
Hey guys MTME is finally finished with it's construction of the second room (we doubled our space and now how a huge record and 45 collection, plus a 2 channel listening area) and also in the process of making better use of the "headphone room".  Once this is complete we will be having an event of sorts on Friday March 24th and Saturday March 25th.  During this time the structure of the headphone/amp/dac area will be set up into concentrated systems that we feel have great synergy together. The whole purpose of moving the store around like this is to make the room feel less cluttered and also easier to take in mentally! The systems we plan on showcasing  will be the...

Questyle "Gold Stack" paired with the Focal Utopia

2 pieces from Sony's Signature Series- The TA-ZH1ES amp and Sony MDR-Z1R headphones

And if we haven't sold it by the time of the event! The Cavalli Liquid Gold. Headphone pairing for it is undecided ha. I love the Uotpia with it and the same with the HD800s.

So far these are the 3 units that we are showcasing with the new design of the store. The rest of our gear will be here as well to listen to.

This is the earliest info I have at the moment about the event. As I talk with Mark more about it I will keep everyone updated if and when something new comes up. We think it would be fun for the people to attend to tell us what their favorite pairings were. I have heard these systems a decent amount and already have my own opinions.. I am excited to see everyone and here different  insight.

So to recap-

MTME Event March 24th and March 25th 

We haven't decided on the time for the event yet. We will be open both days normal hours. 

Last and least ha This is Craig who is also BunnyNamedFrank. I started being Mark's voice for headfi the end of December. He figured I was in the store enough, why not put me to work.....

Like I said before I will post more info about the event when I get the details. hope to see you all there, and tell your friends!!

-Craig

P.S We recently started a rewards program. When you register you receive 15% off your first purchase. 20% off on your birthday and points accrual for money spent in the store. the app is called Perka. feel free to call if you have any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back