Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA
Aug 30, 2016 at 7:51 PM Post #1,096 of 1,830
I just received my unit and the only over the ear cans I've used so far are the B&W P5's.  With three gain modes, Low, Normal and Low, I have the player in Low and have plenty of power for the P5's and my Shure SE846 iem's.  You'll have to see if others have used less efficient headphones with any luck.  The system update that opened up the volume level should help alot of users.

Aug 31, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #1,097 of 1,830
Sorry to hear that, hope you get a new replacement soon. 

Well the shop ordered me a new one which has arrived today and mine has been sent back to pioneer. Not sure whether it's a hardware issue or possibly something to do with the update that's corrupted something. But thanks for the replies, hopefully no one else has experienced this problem

Aug 31, 2016 at 2:28 PM Post #1,098 of 1,830
Well the shop ordered me a new one which has arrived today and mine has been sent back to pioneer. Not sure whether it's a hardware issue or possibly something to do with the update that's corrupted something. But thanks for the replies, hopefully no one else has experienced this problem

Great service, hope you can enjoy this one a bit longer.

Sep 1, 2016 at 5:08 AM Post #1,099 of 1,830
Just for information you can root your Pioneer DAP witth Kingroot app that you can find on the net, very easy. I do it yesterday and now i can use the sleep timer app and no problem anymore with my bluetooth earbud.

Sep 1, 2016 at 8:23 AM Post #1,104 of 1,830
Google translated the specs:
■ Twin DAC by the balance drive
■ 2.4 inch touch panel LCD
■ FLAC, WAV, DSD, MQA playback function
■ including the Dual microSD card slots, a large capacity of up to 416GB corresponding
■ Bluetooth® featured, Wi-Fi support

Looks like a non-android DAP to me

Sep 1, 2016 at 9:14 AM Post #1,107 of 1,830
  Google translated the specs:
■ Twin DAC by the balance drive
■ 2.4 inch touch panel LCD
■ FLAC, WAV, DSD, MQA playback function
■ including the Dual microSD card slots, a large capacity of up to 416GB corresponding
■ Bluetooth® featured, Wi-Fi support

Looks like a non-android DAP to me

So looks like 16gig on board memory. Bit smaller than the akjr probably size of one of the ipod nanos but wider and thicker.

Sep 1, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #1,109 of 1,830

Users who are viewing this thread

Back