Pioneer SE-XB1 Battery Question
Jul 21, 2011 at 7:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Partyslammer

New Head-Fier
I have the Pioneer Japanese released SE-XB1 Headphone and Processor set and have been very happy with it for almost 8 years now.  However, the two Ni-MH rechargable batteries that came with the headphones are finally starting to not hold a charge and I need to replace them.  This may seem a bit obvious but I was wondering if I need to get Japan-specific replacements due to voltage differences between the US and Japan (the Processor uses a JPN/US voltage converter) and if so, is there a online solution within the USA?  And if I can use USA replacement batteries, anyone recommend specific brand/type that will provide longest charge/usage and battery life?

Jul 21, 2011 at 7:08 PM Post #2 of 5
confused_face.gif

ah... don't the batteries say a voltage on the side? Can you read what it says? Can you go to the store and see if the other rechargeable batteries say the same?

And, any battery should do. They don't sell rechargeables at the $1 store, so any good brand name should work fine.

Jul 21, 2011 at 8:00 PM Post #3 of 5

Quote:
confused_face.gif

ah... don't the batteries say a voltage on the side? Can you read what it says? Can you go to the store and see if the other rechargeable batteries say the same?

And, any battery should do. They don't sell rechargeables at the $1 store, so any good brand name should work fine.

The batteries are a pair of Ni-Mh 1.2 volt 1600mAh.  However I can't find batteries like that - they're all 2600mAh.  I am really leery of wrecking my headphones using the wrong battery.

Jul 21, 2011 at 8:13 PM Post #5 of 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back