Pioneer SE-CH9T - Premium In-Ear Headphones
Oct 15, 2017 at 3:22 PM Post #199 of 530
I'm looking for something in this price range to go along with my current TDK BA's 200, do you think they complemente well or should I look something else.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2017 at 10:47 AM Post #207 of 530
@HungryPanda @Aphex72 Will it really factor that much on sound when IEMs are worn down or over the ear? How do you explain this guys?
Like Panda said, no.

Over ear or down is all about preference. For me, I got used to over ear wearing so even when an IEM is meant for wearing cable down I will wear over ear if possible.

Oct 17, 2017 at 11:10 AM Post #208 of 530
Like Panda said, no.

Over ear or down is all about preference. For me, I got used to over ear wearing so even when an IEM is meant for wearing cable down I will wear over ear if possible.

I also do the same. I'm used to wearing IEMs over the ear. I was just curious maybe some people's experiences in sound are different with the way they wear IEMs, but I doubt there's any difference at all. Maybe for microphonics, yes.

Oct 17, 2017 at 12:07 PM Post #209 of 530
over ear definitely reduces microphonics--my experience is that it often helps with isolation, either because fit is more secure or because the over-ear models tend to have larger shells and provide better seal.
getting my ch9t this afternoon (arrived in three days from amazon japan!)--looking forward to it

Oct 17, 2017 at 12:32 PM Post #210 of 530
over ear definitely reduces microphonics--my experience is that it often helps with isolation, either because fit is more secure or because the over-ear models tend to have larger shells and provide better seal.
getting my ch9t this afternoon (arrived in three days from amazon japan!)--looking forward to it

I'm excited for you loomis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back