Pimp my Go-Vibe V5
Sep 21, 2006 at 1:31 PM Post #46 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1117
Nicecans, I'll have a preliminary design by Monday, somewhat busy these days.
frown.gif

that's ok hon,
you are sweet enough to do it, there's certainly no rush . . .
wink.gif

Sep 21, 2006 at 8:57 PM Post #48 of 52
Wow. I really like the front of the in skin you made... It looks so clean once installed. Nice setup.

If you could remove the grey "iriver" that's on the front of the H3x0 body, it'd look even better.

Sep 21, 2006 at 9:14 PM Post #49 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by khbaur330162
Wow. I really like the front of the in skin you made... It looks so clean once installed. Nice setup.

If you could remove the grey "iriver" that's on the front of the H3x0 body, it'd look even better.

I really thought that was on the plate, not on the clear cover. It's too bad it can't be removed any way (I dont want to scrape it out nor use any chemicals that will damage the plastic). Did you ever get the inskin to print correctly, man?

Note: the orange inskin makes the player look thinner for some reason. I have two h320's. One I bought new about a year and a half ago, and one I bought used on ebay two weeks ago. It had an almost lifeless battery, so I changed the battery and made the inskin for it. It became a rather successful guinea pig. I'm leaving the other one stock for now and as backup.

Oh! Personally, I like the back... how can anyone not smile on seeing oranges rockin' out?

Sep 21, 2006 at 9:26 PM Post #50 of 52
Naw. I tried printing it through H3Tool and it didn't work. I did an eyeball test and when I printed, the 300dpi (I think) made it print larger than actuality...

Sep 22, 2006 at 8:54 AM Post #51 of 52
hey norm, if youre still here.. did you have a tracking number for my order on the 15th, or did you send the package with delivery confirmation? my package on monday was stolen (seperate item)... im afraid it might be stolen again.

do you know how long it takes to come from canada to california on average? thanks.

Sep 27, 2006 at 2:44 AM Post #52 of 52
I haven't been able to come up with a design I like for the PINT, and that's mainly because the casing is too nice to cover-up. I think that the silver case of it with the black bezel is just nice and professional-looking as it is. Any sort of label would just hide that. However, if someone STILL wants to hide it, I'll start serious work on something... but only if someone really wants one.

It's such a clean design... I like it that way. The Go-vibe lent itself to labels because it looked so... common (though the sound is far from being that!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back