Pictures of your speaker setup!
Feb 27, 2015 at 8:31 AM Post #136 of 206
Main Klispch Quartets 20 years old and going strong. If only I had room for the Klipschorn and $10,000

Center Klispch  RC 3

Rear Klispch KSB 3.1

Being this is Head-Fi my ear speakers.

Feb 28, 2015 at 2:01 PM Post #140 of 206
Impressive setups!

You guys are taking it to a whole new level!

Mar 6, 2015 at 12:00 PM Post #142 of 206

PSB Alpha Mini speakers sound great for the size and NHT speaker as a center channel hooked up to a Sony surround amp for TV and ipod listening. It's plenty loud but not a lot of bass. Rectilinear mini III speakers (3ohm)hooked up to Topping amp tp21 with yamaha c-6 pre amp and project turntable. The yamaha pre amp really boosts the volume of the topping and the phono input is great, plus it is from around 1980 and the hp jack easily powers my Hifiman HE5le. It's a mixed bag but I suppose I have about 400 into the whole setup thanks to getting most of it used. The rectilinear really sound good with some mellow Donovan on a Sunday morning with a cup of joe. The 80s cabinet came with 2 extra shelves which I used to point the speakers downward slightly towards my couch.

Mar 6, 2015 at 12:24 PM Post #143 of 206

Soundesign with BSR turntable. Purchased for 8 bucks at a good will. the turntable was seazed, but I fixed it. The needle is fine and I use it to play old records I wouldn't play on my nicer equipment. Also 8 track player with cassette adaptor. Sound fills the room but is very mellow and more of a conversation piece. The speakers are 4 watts each lol

Mar 6, 2015 at 12:43 PM Post #144 of 206

Soundesign with BSR turntable. Purchased for 8 bucks at a good will. the turntable was seazed, but I fixed it. The needle is fine and I use it to play old records I wouldn't play on my nicer equipment. Also 8 track player with cassette adaptor. Sound fills the room but is very mellow and more of a conversation piece. The speakers are 4 watts each lol

That brings back some memories.

Apr 12, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #145 of 206
My uncle is an epic Focal fanboy. So am I! This is his:

My current setup:

Aug 10, 2015 at 1:02 PM Post #148 of 206
  I'm finally done with it.... at least for now.

The other bookshelf speaker off to the right is one of the rear/side surrounds for my HT system, so don't mind that. 

Used a real camera this time instead of my Galaxy S4. These should look a bit better. 

Love the old school Pioneer receiver. Had a Techniques back in the early 80s that was similar. Miss all of those knobs & the vu meters. Give the tuning knob a good spin & it would truck from one end of the dial to the other, if so desired. I quit listening to the radio in 1988. Grew tired of hearing what other people played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back