Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Jun 2, 2013 at 7:26 PM Post #4,501 of 37,648
Alright, sounds good! I think I'll go grab one now:) thanks Rudi!

You are welcome
Please share your opinion here
If you have 2 wall charger , please compare it to each other
Or you can compare between your power bank and your wall charger.

Please you use the same song , your favourite song , that you exactly know about the detail from your song .
During you charge with your Yoobao , you hear about 30 second or longer
And take out your Yoobao and change with another power bank , you hear the same song
The SQ different you notice during you charge , this SQ is you have in your DAP now
Good luck

Jun 2, 2013 at 7:47 PM Post #4,502 of 37,648
Quote:
You are welcome
Please share your opinion here
If you have 2 wall charger , please compare it to each other
Or you can compare between your power bank and your wall charger.

Please you use the same song , your favourite song , that you exactly know about the detail from your song .
During you charge with your Yoobao , you hear about 30 second or longer
And take out your Yoobao and change with another power bank , you hear the same song
The SQ different you notice during you charge , this SQ is you have in your DAP now
Good luck

Yes, I'll remember to share my opinions upon testing it out as you had insisted. Hopefully, I can notice a difference/improvement!

Anyways, they don't seem to have 10800 mah Swarovski versions of that power bank, do they?
I only found higher powered ones in black..

Jun 2, 2013 at 7:59 PM Post #4,503 of 37,648
Quote:
Found this case and thought it would be perfect for my CIEM's when I don't wanna use the supplied Otterbox they came in.

It's called a Ranger Guardian Clam Shell protective Camera case and was at Radioshack. It's nearly impossible to find online

Hey! Got the same case last week! Perfect for ciem.

Jun 2, 2013 at 9:56 PM Post #4,506 of 37,648
Jun 3, 2013 at 12:09 AM Post #4,507 of 37,648
Jun 3, 2013 at 1:00 AM Post #4,508 of 37,648
Quote:
Thanks for showing the case. i had just ordered 2 of them.

I only wish it were slightly larger so I could get another one for my RWAK100 to go in. I'd color coordinate my sources and CIEMs. 

EDIT:

BTW, that top of the clamshell is a mesh thats like a trampoline in that it is stretched across the rim of the top and when you close the case it gets some tension from the items inside and causes them to stay relatively in the same place. It's a pretty nice feature. I know my CIEM's arent knocking around in my case and that they are gonna stay perfectly wrapped like that when I open the lid

Jun 3, 2013 at 2:01 AM Post #4,509 of 37,648
Thanks for showing the case. i had just ordered 2 of them.
Just ordered one for my jh16 that I'm impatiently waiting for inearz to reshell...
Question for the Tera player owners - does the Tera player sync well with iems without an amp setup? I was thinking of purchasing one for use at the gym because of its size and simple layout.dont need to keep messing with a screen interface like an ipod shuffle but better sound quality and because hq music will definitely get me through the 1 hour treadmill sessions easier...also, am I converting the euro to usd currency correctly for a Tera player? If I am correct, they sell for more than a pair of sennheiser hd800 new?

Jun 3, 2013 at 5:07 AM Post #4,510 of 37,648
Just bought one in white and black. Thanks for your hours of research to fulfill our case dreams. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 3, 2013 at 5:58 AM Post #4,511 of 37,648
Quote:
Just ordered one for my jh16 that I'm impatiently waiting for inearz to reshell...
Question for the Tera player owners - does the Tera player sync well with iems without an amp setup? I was thinking of purchasing one for use at the gym because of its size and simple layout.dont need to keep messing with a screen interface like an ipod shuffle but better sound quality and because hq music will definitely get me through the 1 hour treadmill sessions easier...also, am I converting the euro to usd currency correctly for a Tera player? If I am correct, they sell for more than a pair of sennheiser hd800 new?

i have tera and with my 8a it doesnt need an amp to sound good in my opinion. in fact i dont like to use amp because its makes it too big to fit my pocket.

Jun 3, 2013 at 6:10 AM Post #4,512 of 37,648
Quote:
You can hear the SQ different very easily
During you charge with power bank A , you hear 1 songs about 30 second
Than you change with power bank B , you hear the same song about 30 second

The SQ different that you heard from your DAP with power bank A or B , this SQ what you get with your DAP

Please try by your self
Or you can compare with many USB wall charger

I will try and do this sometime but how can you charge it for just enough to hear part of a track and then charge it again? Otherwise it would still store chemical energy from the previous charge and you wouldn't know if your energy was from a wall or power bank as it would be mixed.

Jun 3, 2013 at 11:55 AM Post #4,514 of 37,648
Quote:
Found this case and thought it would be perfect for my CIEM's when I don't wanna use the supplied Otterbox they came in.

It's called a Ranger Guardian Clam Shell protective Camera case and was at Radioshack. It's nearly impossible to find online

This is very similar to the one in which I carry my portable setup. Bought two from here. Gotta wait for shipping from China, but who cares when they're $5!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLK-Hard-Camera-Case-for-Nikon-Coolpix-S9300-S9100-S8200-S8100-S8000-P300-P310-/251170501848?pt=US_Camera_Cases_Bags&hash=item3a7aedb4d8

Jun 3, 2013 at 2:12 PM Post #4,515 of 37,648
I will try and do this sometime but how can you charge it for just enough to hear part of a track and then charge it again? Otherwise it would still store chemical energy from the previous charge and you wouldn't know if your energy was from a wall or power bank as it would be mixed.

You can notice it with wall power and with power bank the SQ different .
In theory is like that , but it is noticeable the SQ different .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back