Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
May 23, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #4,231 of 37,646
New toy for both portable and laptop usage while on the move. I just could not resist all the options the XM6 offers for sound/impedance/crossfeed tweakage so ended up with this one. iDevices have way too few buttons anyway.
beyersmile.png
I went with the basic WM8740 and BUF634 since it's gonna be used half the time only as a headphone amp.

May 23, 2013 at 1:38 PM Post #4,232 of 37,646
I've just 'resurrected' my Sony Vaio VGF-AP1L after neglecting it for quite a while (whilst I started my affair with my new iPod touch), only to find that Sony seem to have abandoned the software completely and so when the software is trying to verify my kit online it doesn't work.  So - it seems that I can't get anything to work that will enable me to transfer any music to my player?  Has anyone got any ideas?  I'd be really grateful

May 23, 2013 at 1:52 PM Post #4,233 of 37,646
Fits snugly!! 

May 23, 2013 at 4:03 PM Post #4,235 of 37,646
Quote:
My UE700 and Brainwavz B2 decided to break down in the same week so I decided to buy pair of UE700 AND UE900 as substitute. And also two DAPs. 

I hate this site. Not cool.

Haha, we feel your pain!

May 23, 2013 at 4:47 PM Post #4,236 of 37,646
Can i ask you guys what is that blue thing around the amps?

May 23, 2013 at 6:13 PM Post #4,237 of 37,646
Quote:
Yay...Another new toy. My Astell & Kern AK100 (stock) arrived today and now has two 64gb cards fitted one with HiRes FLAC the other with ALAC.

Couldn't actually believe how small this is......currently using with my Aurisonics ASG1.2, which seem to work ok with this. Unfortunately although some of the pics show it with my Rx Mk3-B, I can't use it yet as I am waiting for my mini jack to arrive.

Can't wait to try this out with my Tzar 350 when they arrive next week :)

Congrats on your great toy!!
beerchug.gif
  Too much demand on money part..
biggrin.gif

I'll get it whenever~
deadhorse.gif

May 24, 2013 at 12:33 PM Post #4,241 of 37,646
Quote:
anti slip rubber, you can get one on hardware stores, they are original to be used in cars to put stuff so they don;t clutter everywhere

In the US its used to put on shelves so glassware does not chip or break.  It's soft and slightly sticky so it stays in place as do glasses when placed upon it.  I just found a product that I am testing out this weekend which you pour onto the surface of your device.  It dries to a pliable and peelable soft rubber feel to protect the back of my iPod.  The manufacturer said they can even tint it to any shade I want.  I'm using it shortly so I can see how it cures.  Does it stick.  Is it useful, period.  Results hopefully in the next day or so.  From what I hear from the manufacture you can also use it to form a barrier where you can use it to adhere 2 devices together without leaving a permanent bond.  That's my main goal is to see if I can apply it to my iPod and then adhere my amp to it with the need for straps or velcro.  Let the experiments begin!!!!

May 24, 2013 at 12:39 PM Post #4,242 of 37,646
How do you find Ventura vs Clas dB? In general of course

Ventura Craft :

Go dap DD1 9 Volt with muse 02
SQ : very good clarity and separation, very clear mid and deep bass

Go dap DD1 12 Volt with 627 SM
SQ : very good clarity , better soundstage than muse 02

Cyberlabs class dB 2,00 volt
SQ : slightly less clarity and detail compare my go dap DD1 muse 02 and 627 SM

These 3 Dac has minimal SQ different , for some music I like the other one better :D

May 24, 2013 at 1:01 PM Post #4,243 of 37,646
My UM Miracle set up :

Source : iPhone 4 S
Dac : cyberlabs - dB 1,69 Vrms version
Amp : RSA RS 71 B upgrade version
Iem : UM Miracle with whiplash hybrid twag and Twcu v2 balance cable
DIY 8 braid silver Cable
Moon Audio silver V1 Lod to USB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back