Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Aug 2, 2016 at 2:43 PM Post #20,761 of 37,644

I used a bounce flash for that one.  Would look better with some more activity. (not so much white)

When I take/edit the photo myself I don't really see them the same as onlookers.

I see what it looked like before the editing was done.

Before:

After:

But don't you tell anyone ok? Keep it between us. 

what is this amplifier output power?

Aug 2, 2016 at 3:20 PM Post #20,762 of 37,644

I used a bounce flash for that one.  Would look better with some more activity. (not so much white)

When I take/edit the photo myself I don't really see them the same as onlookers.

Before:

After:

You could of done this too.

Aug 2, 2016 at 3:21 PM Post #20,763 of 37,644

Before:

After:

After, more dramatic if it is a little bit closer. PUT one iem up and one down could look better?

Aug 2, 2016 at 11:35 PM Post #20,768 of 37,644

bought a pair of VE Monks from Massdrop to pair with two 'portable' rigs, a Marantz PMD-420 cassette player and an Audio Technica AT-770 Mister Disc portable turntable.. I say 'portable' but I have never brought either of these out of my home before (especially with no anti-skip with a vinyl record player 
wink.gif
) but they both work fine and sound wonderful with a vintage lo-fi sound through the earbuds.

Aug 3, 2016 at 2:04 AM Post #20,769 of 37,644

bought a pair of VE Monks from Massdrop to pair with two 'portable' rigs, a Marantz PMD-420 cassette player and an Audio Technica AT-770 Mister Disc portable turntable.. I say 'portable' but I have never brought either of these out of my home before (especially with no anti-skip with a vinyl record player 
wink.gif
) but they both work fine and sound wonderful with a vintage lo-fi sound through the earbuds.

looks like a cassette player!

Aug 3, 2016 at 5:18 PM Post #20,772 of 37,644
Aug 3, 2016 at 6:45 PM Post #20,774 of 37,644
Looks like a Shanling.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back