Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Nov 17, 2014 at 2:24 PM Post #14,641 of 37,648
I think all of you have seen flying Alien / UFO.

Have you seen Flying Shozy Magic Dac Amp?

Please take a look close up my pictures shown flying Shozy Magic .

No Wonder this Shozy Dac Amp has the name MAGIC.

Source : AK 240
DAC / Amp : Shozy MAGIC use Amp section

Iem : JVC HA FX 850 Ortofom EQ 8

Cable : IC Wagnus Ice Sword

Sound Quality
is really BLACK MAGIC from so small body can produce very clean detail sound .with very sweet mid and very good bass impact.very good separation.and very wide sound stage . Last week i had mini meet of 6 friends .all my friends like Shozy Magic Amp. One has heard pair with his Ak 240 .this Magic can improved the sq from Ak 240.
It is really MAGIC hahaha
IMO

Nov 17, 2014 at 5:09 PM Post #14,645 of 37,648
I think all of you have seen flying Alien / UFO.

Have you seen Flying Shozy Magic Dac Amp?

Please take a look close up my pictures shown flying Shozy Magic .

No Wonder this Shozy Dac Amp has the name MAGIC.

Source : AK 240
DAC / Amp : Shozy MAGIC use Amp section

Iem : JVC HA FX 850 Ortofom EQ 8

Cable : IC Wagnus Ice Sword

Sound Quality
is really BLACK MAGIC from so small body can produce very clean detail sound .with very sweet mid and very good bass impact.very good separation.and very wide sound stage . Last week i had mini meet of 6 friends .all my friends like Shozy Magic Amp. One has heard pair with his Ak 240 .this Magic can improved the sq from Ak 240.
It is really MAGIC hahaha
IMO

It really is an amazing little amp for its size.
I tried it some time ago, but opted for the c5d at the time as it also worked with my Droid device.

Though I think with its asking price you are paying a large sum for its form factor.  Which is fine as it does sound very nice.

Nov 17, 2014 at 7:26 PM Post #14,646 of 37,648

JH Roxanne AKR 03 is universal IEMs special tuning for AK DAPs

I am agreed with Yono JH Roxanne universal AKR 03 has better SQ than JH Roxanne universal

Thanks bro..you are also one of the few people who drives me to buy this..and i have no regret at all..satisfied! haha...

Aren't they essentially the same tuning, just a rebrand?

sp3llv3xit said:
smily_headphones1.gif

They are different. i never like the original version of Roxanne Univ. For me, the sound from Original Roxy Univ is so so. Even though i felt its overall performance was good, BUT the voicing was not clean/clear enough. Slightly suffer on the texture and resolution. The vocal i found it a bit grainy as well and it was very hard for me to get hook with music and it did not move me (my emotion) at all! I was so disappointed. 

The AKR03 is noticably SMOOTHER. From top to bottom frequency. I was so happy when the 1st time i plug them into my ears, i noticed rigth away they are CLEANER and smoother sounding than the Ori.Vers of Roxy Uni. The highs i would say is lesser (somewhat smoother) than the Ori version and it is more life and realistic compared to Ori Version. The mids is cleaner and the upper mids less sharper compared to Ori Vers. This time, the imaging ability is so much better. I can picture the singer much more easily with this. The bass, again is more cleaner (more textured) and somewhat is more firm as well, the bass on Roxy Univ Original Version and AKR03, they are plenty, BUT they don't extend really deep (and fun) like shure 846, but somehow i felt they are more accurate compared to TG334/S846. If your main genres are EDM music, i think shure 846 is hard to beat in this bass category. What best about AKR03 that WOW me most..is their abitlity to create super-nice-ambience inside my head like i've never experience before with my other iems...very nice!

Nov 17, 2014 at 10:13 PM Post #14,648 of 37,648

Leather case for the x3 looks great, paired with shure se215 with fiio cable. :D

Nov 19, 2014 at 5:17 PM Post #14,652 of 37,648
Have you audiophiles ever found any combos which deliver to your ears the kind of audio making you think it too good to be true? 

I am not an audiophile but I like modding/diying/tweaking things, and appreciate quality audio too. I am surprised that audio could sometimes jump big in response to certain tweaking. I now have this combo which makes all the iStocks in my possessions (iphone 4s, ipod video, classic 7g and mini) sound like 2D only (lacking horizontal depth and dynamics, only vertical dimensions). I am blown. 

Nov 20, 2014 at 1:53 AM Post #14,653 of 37,648
Have you audiophiles ever found any combos which deliver to your ears the kind of audio making you think it too good to be true? 

I am not an audiophile but I like modding/diying/tweaking things, and appreciate quality audio too. I am surprised that audio could sometimes jump big in response to certain tweaking. I now have this combo which makes all the iStocks in my possessions (iphone 4s, ipod video, classic 7g and mini) sound like 2D only (lacking horizontal depth and dynamics, only vertical dimensions). I am blown. 

Couple of times here and there during my relatively still short journey , I have also heard of sounds too bad to be true though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back