Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Sep 26, 2014 at 2:12 AM Post #13,981 of 37,648
Hi
I like the short OTG cable from the Samgsung to USB input. Where did you buy it?
Thanks,
Peter

Bought it from forza audio works. It's a mini a to B otg which was meant for my nano. I'll probably get a new one which will be standard otg so I don't need the adapter, he does great work, as lots of folks here will attest to.

Sep 26, 2014 at 3:02 AM Post #13,982 of 37,648
  Nope, it's only just to rest at the gas station.
But I was with LCD while driving a car on the highway, the road was empty and I assure you that no danger is created. In those moments, when I passed the settlements, of course I took off the headphones. In total, I spent about LCD 6.5 hours.

You put my mind at ease. 

But still if you're wearing the lcds and somebody suddenly jumped out on the road in front and tries to extort money from you, your lcd will go flying our head. You might have a dash cam installed but you'll still end up having to buy a new pair of lcd 

In Russia, anything can happen on the road. 

Sep 26, 2014 at 4:26 AM Post #13,984 of 37,648
Originally Posted by Fungus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

somebody suddenly jumped out on the road in front and tries to extort money from you

For 10 years of my practice driving, I have never encountered such criminals. Heard stories from my friends that this happens often in Ukraine and other poor eastern European countries, where people are forced to somehow survive.

Besides, if someone decides to suddenly jump out under the wheels of my car, he instantly would become a cutlet, because the speed on the highway does not provide an emergency stop outside places crosswalk.

In Russia, anything can happen on the road.

:D Don't believe everything you read about Russia.

Sep 26, 2014 at 6:44 AM Post #13,985 of 37,648

My fiio x3 arrived today, such an awesome little player the dac works awesome for pc , it has replaced my asus u7. :p
Paired with my m50x and shure it is so good

Sep 26, 2014 at 8:25 AM Post #13,989 of 37,648
  Yessir. Single dynamic. 

Decent build on those shells. My RDB Mini is holding in well after a good year now. (purple with carbon  fibre plates)

Some of their earlier work was questionable, grills and stuff falling out.

Sep 26, 2014 at 8:49 AM Post #13,990 of 37,648

Decent build on those shells. My RDB Mini is holding in well after a good year now. (purple with carbon  fibre plates)

Some of their earlier work was questionable, grills and stuff falling out.

These seem to be built like tanks. Feel quite solid and no signs of misaligned seams, glue, scratches, etc. Still burning em in, but may be a little too V-shaped for me. 

Sep 26, 2014 at 9:12 AM Post #13,991 of 37,648
  These seem to be built like tanks. Feel quite solid and no signs of misaligned seams, glue, scratches, etc. Still burning em in, but may be a little too V-shaped for me. 

Enjoy them mate. Like anything give them some time, I've found natural selection is often the best decider. 
beerchug.gif

Sep 26, 2014 at 9:51 AM Post #13,995 of 37,648
Sounds awesome to me ! Clear, detailed, good soundstage and bass. 

I tried the 1plus with daft punk, led zeppelin, staind, stan getz, martha argerich, astor piazzolla .. Enjoyed the songs with the 1Plus 

Maybe I am biased, please go and try them if u have the chance ! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back