Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Sep 27, 2014 at 6:42 PM Post #14,027 of 37,667
Motorola atrix had finger print scanner in 2011.
Several android phones were released with 1080p in 2012. HTC butterfly being one.
64 bit processor... Well I suppose you got me there.

Anyway, audio thread not android/iOS wars.

windows phone master race. That is all.
wink.gif

Haha I honestly don't care.
It all just depends what you want in a phone and how much money you have to spend on one.

Sailfish OS master race /../

Sep 27, 2014 at 7:28 PM Post #14,028 of 37,667
Motorola atrix had finger print scanner in 2011.
Several android phones were released with 1080p in 2012. HTC butterfly being one.
64 bit processor... Well I suppose you got me there.

Anyway, audio thread not android/iOS wars.

In one device... And please please tell me you're joking about the finger print scanner on the Atrix.. we're talking about functional phone parts here :wink:

Sep 27, 2014 at 7:36 PM Post #14,031 of 37,667
TBH, I'm not even sure you can say that with 100% certainty.. And they patched it up well, and quick... How many updates did the Atrix get?

Look in aid of trying to avoid a fanboy war.

The bottom line is if you want the latest tech and asany features crammed into one device as is possible then there will be an android solution out there.

If you want a great looking, well built device that is basic to use but very functional, and is a great fashion accessory, then iPhone is for you.

Two different demographics with equally suitable devices.

Back on topic of audio now KGO

Sep 27, 2014 at 7:38 PM Post #14,032 of 37,667
Look in aid of trying to avoid a fanboy war.

The bottom line is if you want the latest tech and asany features crammed into one device as is possible then there will be an android solution out there.

If you want a great looking, well built device that is basic to use but very functional, and is a great fashion accessory, then iPhone is for you.

Two different demographics with equally suitable devices.

Back on topic of audio now KGO

You got me at 'in aid of trying to avoid'. Bro, look at your last 5 posts and tell me you've been 'aiding' in 'trying' to 'avoid'.

Sep 27, 2014 at 11:21 PM Post #14,039 of 37,667

Users who are viewing this thread

Back