Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Jun 30, 2014 at 2:05 PM Post #12,797 of 37,674
  Finally I have something worthy of posting in this thread!

I've stepped up from [Android] -> [Poweramp] -> [RE0/RE-400] to this:

[iBasso DX90] -> [DIY SE->Balanced Interconnect] - [Ray Samuels Intruder DAC/Amp] -> [DIY Balanced Noble Cable] -> ["Wizard" edition Noble Kaiser 10]

Beyond epic! 
ksc75smile.gif

Sweet rig man. Very nice and tidy. 

Jun 30, 2014 at 2:50 PM Post #12,798 of 37,674
My new Wagnus S + Wagnus tube pre amp Valvola + PAD Evoluzione + AK 240 = my best set up for iems and custom iems

Never sound my iems and custom iems sound like today before

SQ : is excellent in term of clarity , detail , sweet and natural mid , very good bass impact and fast bass speed , very big soundstage
Has fuller sound

IMO

Rudi, 
i've been a long observer of your rigs, very impressed so far, but wonder about one thing:

how on earth can you/one call this "portable"? No harm intended, just asking about the sens of this thread….

best regards

Jun 30, 2014 at 2:54 PM Post #12,800 of 37,674
Jun 30, 2014 at 3:43 PM Post #12,802 of 37,674
</snip>  
how on earth can you/one call this "portable"? No harm intended, just asking about the sens of this thread….

best regards

I ask myself that almost every time I check the thread after receiving a notification of a new post. It definitely happens when I see some of the ones for powering IEMs of both kinds. That said, I do love awry's simple transportable build.

Jun 30, 2014 at 4:09 PM Post #12,803 of 37,674
I'm hoping to see quite a number of iFi micro iDSDs on this thread beginning in a couple or so weeks from now. I'm one of those who wouldn't mind bringing a stack or a pile of bricks with me and I really think the current bricks have a new competitor.

Jun 30, 2014 at 5:28 PM Post #12,806 of 37,674

[iBasso DX90] -> [DIY SE->Balanced Interconnect] - [Ray Samuels Intruder DAC/Amp] -> [DIY Balanced Noble Cable] -> ["Wizard" edition Noble Kaiser 10]

Beyond epic! :ksc75smile:  

Congrats for your new Noble K10
Please share your impression
Is warm / dark or bright and detail sounding iems ?

Jun 30, 2014 at 5:35 PM Post #12,807 of 37,674
I ask myself that almost every time I check the thread after receiving a notification of a new post. It definitely happens when I see some of the ones for powering IEMs of both kinds. That said, I do love awry's simple transportable build.

And they are DEEEEEP too!

He has very big pockets. 

Rudi, 
i've been a long observer of your rigs, very impressed so far, but wonder about one thing:

best regards

Hi all
Thank you for your wishes and warning
Audio is my pure hobby , I like to collect portable audio gear
Please don't follow my very bad habit like to collect new audio gear
The funny thing from portable audio , you can do puzzle from A pair with B,C D
Which combo are sound excellent?
:D

Jun 30, 2014 at 5:35 PM Post #12,808 of 37,674
Congrats for your Noble K 10
I like your color purple K 10
How Is K 10 pair with K 10 sound quality ?
Mr Haru San from Wagnus like very much Noble K 10
Please try Wagnus after market cable and Wagnus amps
You will love more your K 10 :D

Only had them about 30 minutes, so far I am very happy:D. The fit and isolation are perfect. Compared to my IE-800, the K-10's have much better low-mid bass. Greater separation and clarity. I'm using after market TRRS cable from http://headphonelounge.com/company/. Also have Whiplash TWAu, but that is in Florida, and I am in Texas, so must wait a bit to try .

Jun 30, 2014 at 8:21 PM Post #12,809 of 37,674

Beyond epic! :ksc75smile:  

What improvements does the intruder give to the dx90? Im looking for a portable amp as well.. Very nice rig btw!

Noble K-10's arrived today...

What cables are those? Looks really good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back