Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Mar 28, 2014 at 7:18 AM Post #11,004 of 37,668

Just wanna share a way to stack amp and DAP without using elastic bands. its a type of silicone adhesive that i use between the amp and dap and its removable.:) really sticky but does not leave any residue. normally used as the base for furniture so it doesn't move around or scratch any wooden flooring. but heck it works well to stack amp and DAP! and its easy to clean with water. just rinse let dry and it goes back to its sticky nature.:) got it at a local store that sell Japanese products.

and of cause whats this thread without some pics of my modest rig. :D

Mar 28, 2014 at 7:55 AM Post #11,005 of 37,668

Just wanna share a way to stack amp and DAP without using elastic bands. its a type of silicone adhesive that i use between the amp and dap and its removable.:) really sticky but does not leave any residue. normally used as the base for furniture so it doesn't move around or scratch any wooden flooring. but heck it works well to stack amp and DAP! and its easy to clean with water. just rinse let dry and it goes back to its sticky nature.:) got it at a local store that sell Japanese products.

and of cause whats this thread without some pics of my modest rig. :D

Wow looks nice!

Mar 28, 2014 at 10:03 PM Post #11,009 of 37,668
I can't even afford the docking stand.   Where do I get those rubber band bracelet looking stuff?  I need some for my setup then I can take some pictures of it looking all tight.  I have a moto x with a RSA predator.  I wish rsa had included bands with their amp.

Mar 28, 2014 at 10:48 PM Post #11,010 of 37,668
  I can't even afford the docking stand.   Where do I get those rubber band bracelet looking stuff?  I need some for my setup then I can take some pictures of it looking all tight.  I have a moto x with a RSA predator.  I wish rsa had included bands with their amp.

You can purchase FiiO bands here on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2X-Two-PCS-Fiio-Silicon-Rubber-Bands-Headphone-Amplifier-MP3-Player-Binding-/271356563152?pt=US_MP3_Player_Armbands&hash=item3f2e1c8ed0&_uhb=1

Other companies only sell them with amp purchases to my understanding. Maybe some others can chime in with options. I have some from Rhapsodio which glow in the dark. Green and blue ones.

*waits for someone to come in and recommend dual lock*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back