Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Dec 25, 2012 at 11:47 AM Post #961 of 37,643
Look what Santa left under the tree...A new pair of ACS Custom T1 in ear monitors!

They arrived at 6:10 PM on Christmas Eve from England. BIG hats off to Adam Rhodes, Sales Manager with ACS Custom in NYC. He was home in the UK and personally got them shipped to me before the holidays...Great service!

Dec 25, 2012 at 12:05 PM Post #962 of 37,643
Quote:
Look what Santa left under the tree...A new pair of ACS Custom T1 in ear monitors!

They arrived at 6:10 PM on Christmas Eve from England. BIG hats off to Adam Rhodes, Sales Manager with ACS Custom in NYC. He was home in the UK and personally got them shipped to me before the holidays...Great service!

Congrats...

Dec 25, 2012 at 12:34 PM Post #963 of 37,643
They are nice. And that engraved nickname... How sweet it is, I want these too! 
biggrin.gif

Happy holiday to all!

Dec 25, 2012 at 12:36 PM Post #964 of 37,643
The engraving is only done in the UK labs at the moment, so the delivery was close!

Dec 25, 2012 at 5:43 PM Post #966 of 37,643
Thanks Rudi, they are the T1's...No stage work for me so I did not see the need for the extra components. They are burning in beautifully too!

Dec 25, 2012 at 6:12 PM Post #967 of 37,643
Quote:

Those are some sweet engravings, longbowbbs. I need to get myself some custom IEMs for my birthday. :)
Here's my OTG rig-Klipsch S4s, FiiO E11, and my recent addition, a Sansa Clip+. The extra storage (mSD) is awesome, and I was really tired of the RF interference with my iPhone.

Sorry for the crappy pics, courtesy of my iPhone in a dimly lit room.

Dec 25, 2012 at 6:14 PM Post #968 of 37,643
Dec 26, 2012 at 1:09 PM Post #970 of 37,643
Quote:

Beautiful, CONGRATS and may they give you beaucoup hours of listening bliss!

Please share how you like them after you know.

Dec 26, 2012 at 1:23 PM Post #971 of 37,643
I'll chime in after some burn in time!

Dec 26, 2012 at 1:56 PM Post #972 of 37,643

I'll be ordering a clip zip n some mSD cards too sortly, i too am sick of using my iPhone as source. The clip seems like a great option as it is cheap, has expandable memory, small, and plays flac!

Dec 26, 2012 at 2:19 PM Post #973 of 37,643
Quote:
I'll be ordering a clip zip n some mSD cards too sortly, i too am sick of using my iPhone as source. The clip seems like a great option as it is cheap, has expandable memory, small, and plays flac!

Prefer the Clip+ to the zip-stable version of RockBox, and is overall better from my view. The SD cards are awesome, and the whole Sansa line is really nice. Just make sure to get the headphone plug all the way in. It take a bit of force the first time, and audio is sporadic if you don't give it a good shove.

Dec 26, 2012 at 5:30 PM Post #975 of 37,643
After departing with my M80's (moved on to over-ears) and my fiasco with the Custom One Pro (came with one bad driver and worst customer service) this is my current rig.

* Clip Zip (RB)
* E11
* Panasonic RP-HTX7

Honestly for $25, I am very impressed with these headphones. Did the tape mod and they sound even better. This setup will hold me off until funds are available for the M100 or any other worthy contender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back