Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Oct 28, 2012 at 6:24 AM Post #61 of 37,656
Quote:
Rig spotted at the Tokyo Headphone Festival today
biggrin.gif

(the ipod usb/lod is hanging out because he had just been testing another unit)-(also usually the ipod would also be strapped in.)

The owner definitely needs a caddy to carry that around... 
biggrin.gif

Oct 28, 2012 at 6:41 AM Post #63 of 37,656
Quote:
biggrin.gif

(the ipod usb/lod is hanging out because he had just been testing another unit)-(also usually the ipod would also be strapped in.)

blink.gif

Oct 28, 2012 at 7:15 AM Post #65 of 37,656
Quote:
biggrin.gif

Sony,Panasonic,Hitachi,Toshiba and other Japanese Co. should join forces to create a micro nuclear generator for us.....

Oct 28, 2012 at 7:17 AM Post #66 of 37,656
Oct 28, 2012 at 10:32 AM Post #67 of 37,656
Quote:
biggrin.gif

Since i did join Head-Fi i remembered to saw some" huge audio processing mobile stations",but in this case i will be more surprised if the owner of this rig does not frequent our community; a clear case of Head-Fi Syndrome!!

Oct 28, 2012 at 1:14 PM Post #68 of 37,656

Figured I would start the new thread off with my new DAP 
biggrin.gif
 despite a few here's and there's, it sounds great with the SM3's. Might be getting rid of them for customs soon though :X

And if anyone wants to know, that splitter is a vertebrae from a Redfish after red tide many years ago. Living on the gulf has its advantages :)

Oct 28, 2012 at 2:23 PM Post #69 of 37,656
Quote:
Decisions decisions.....Which is your favorite?

Right now my best sounding amp is the ALO RX MKII. As for the IEM's/headphones I'm digging the Sony MDR EX600 and V-MODA M-100 with said amp.

@mosshorn
Welcome to the club mossy

Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition and jPhonic K2 sp IEM

Oct 28, 2012 at 9:32 PM Post #71 of 37,656

Haha, so THIS is where you went after Grados, eh moss?

Kojaku

Oct 28, 2012 at 9:44 PM Post #72 of 37,656
Quote:
Haha, so THIS is where you went after Grados, eh moss?

Kojaku

o2smile.gif
 It's been quite a journey, going from exclusively open headphones and big tube amps, to a simple DAP and warm IEM's. I did order that $50 Sabre DAC off of Ebay though, progress back :p You been doing good? It looks like you've made a journey yourself 
biggrin.gif

Oct 28, 2012 at 9:48 PM Post #73 of 37,656
Quote:

o2smile.gif
 It's been quite a journey, going from exclusively open headphones and big tube amps, to a simple DAP and warm IEM's. I did order that $50 Sabre DAC off of Ebay though, progress back :p You been doing good? It looks like you've made a journey yourself 
biggrin.gif

Oh yes,

I'll have quite the post for this thread in a few days as well hehe :)

Kojaku

Oct 28, 2012 at 10:39 PM Post #74 of 37,656
Hi guys,

Sharing some pics and updates of my rigs.:) sorry for the lousy pics. i love new threads..woohoo!:) can't wait to see other awesome rigs from u guys!:D keep posting!

Ordnance .25 amp > Fonebone LOD (highly recommended fellow Headfi!) > hippo sapphire cables with fi10s (DIY metallic blue paint job)

With the GR07s

Exercise rig - Govibe Minibox amp (Occasionally use E6) > Ibasso mini to mini> Shure Se215 with earguides

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back