Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Jul 4, 2013 at 9:27 PM Post #5,266 of 37,736
Quote:

Details please.  My new hobby seems to be tracking amps that match profile with the AK100......
biggrin.gif

AK100 on Listrid 2.0 + PicoPower

Its a custom build 8 strands IC with 2 pure silver and 6 nobelle copper… This is a match with HE500 in mind...

Jul 4, 2013 at 10:43 PM Post #5,267 of 37,736
Where can I get the venturecraft mini to mini interconnect from? Venturecraft website has it list but no where to buy from. Venturecraft sent me the USB to 30 pin as a gift and I want to pick up the interconnect to match up my rig. My alo rig consist of Ipcclassic>alo lod>CLAS(original)>alo mini to mini>alo rx mk2> alo ciem cable>jh16 pro

I want to do the same for my venturecraft rig, where everything on it consist of venturecraft products so everything matches up nicely...

Jul 4, 2013 at 10:58 PM Post #5,268 of 37,736
Quote:
Where can I get the venturecraft mini to mini interconnect from? Venturecraft website has it list but no where to buy from. Venturecraft sent me the USB to 30 pin as a gift and I want to pick up the interconnect to match up my rig. My alo rig consist of Ipcclassic>alo lod>CLAS(original)>alo mini to mini>alo rx mk2> alo ciem cable>jh16 pro

I want to do the same for my venturecraft rig, where everything on it consist of venturecraft products so everything matches up nicely...

I think they sell those cable in japan only.

Jul 5, 2013 at 12:50 AM Post #5,271 of 37,736
That's cool

Thank you :)

Rafa, tell us more about "vintage" jack, please:)

It is a ATH-W10VTG. I think it is one of the first woodies Audio Technica ever sold. From the sound it is definitely an ATH headphone, which I, a fanboi, enjoyed from the very first minute I put them on.

It sounds like the bigger older and rougher brother of the ESW11LTD.

Jul 5, 2013 at 5:48 AM Post #5,274 of 37,736

This is my portable setup: ak100 stock (fw1.33) + xduoo xp1 + venturecraft v7mg1l mini to mini interconnect + ath esw11ltd.
Mainly used only at night.

Jul 5, 2013 at 6:40 AM Post #5,276 of 37,736
My portable/office/home/travel - all in one gear. To my ears this is the best synergy which I could ask for. The diymod made a huge difference using the Kemet caps, and to my knowledge I am the ONLY one who has used these caps for modding the ipod 5g's. The Kemet film caps stand out clearly among other caps I have tried.

- iPod 5.5g modded with 128GB CF and Kemet caps (bridging the dac and the lod pins directly)
- UHA-6S MK2 (best bang for the buck amp, thanks to my friend Craig who let me try his before I bought this from another head-fi'er)
- EX1000 (best bang for the buck iem's, especially for a free upgrade from EX600)

The personal RB theme customized for this gear looks so simple and pro. Along with ipod's UI, this can't get any better.

The ONLY music which does not sound good with this gear is the poorly-recorded or poorly-played music.
wink_face.gif

Jul 5, 2013 at 9:34 AM Post #5,277 of 37,736
Quote:
My portable/office/home/travel - all in one gear. To my ears this is the best synergy which I could ask for. The diymod made a huge difference using the Kemet caps, and to my knowledge I am the ONLY one who has used these caps for modding the ipod 5g's. The Kemet film caps stand out clearly among other caps I have tried.

- iPod 5.5g modded with 128GB CF and Kemet caps (bridging the dac and the lod pins directly)
- UHA-6S MK2 (best bang for the buck amp, thanks to my friend Craig who let me try his before I bought this from another head-fi'er)
- EX1000 (best bang for the buck iem's, especially for a free upgrade from EX600)

The personal RB theme customized for this gear looks so simple and pro. Along with ipod's UI, this can't get any better.

The ONLY music which does not sound good with this gear is the poorly-recorded or poorly-played music.
wink_face.gif

I am in love with the 5.5G Wolfson DAC tell me more about the Kemet caps

Jul 5, 2013 at 10:22 AM Post #5,279 of 37,736
Quote:
Thank you for your interest on my setups

My friend diy make for me from Galaxy note 2 original battery with PCB board for charger .
I don't know what kind of PCB
I will PM you if I get picture .

The best eartip is from Stax Sr 001 white silicon , Because the eartip fitting is not good .
The ear canal it self is already big , can not fit many ears .this only the minus point .

Thanks, Rudi. I need to demo these soon at local shop.

Jul 5, 2013 at 10:27 AM Post #5,280 of 37,736

Users who are viewing this thread

Back