Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Oct 15, 2012 at 6:35 AM Post #7,279 of 7,509
Now thats just plain mean isnt it!
tongue_smile.gif
, that rig must sound sweet.

Selling c3 annnnnnddddd breaking ipod!  If there ever was a better time for one of these then I dont know when,

Oct 15, 2012 at 7:00 AM Post #7,280 of 7,509
Quote:
Now thats just plain mean isnt it!
tongue_smile.gif
, that rig must sound sweet.

Selling c3 annnnnnddddd breaking ipod!  If there ever was a better time for one of these then I dont know when,

LOL I just couldn't miss the opportunity. You shoudn't have sold the C3 (that's one facepalm). Didn't you also sell your E11? - you shouldn't have done it (that's the second facepalm) 
evil_smiley.gif

And I hope you learned a valuable lesson today - Never sell your C3.

Oct 15, 2012 at 7:30 AM Post #7,282 of 7,509
Quote:
LOL I just couldn't miss the opportunity. You shoudn't have sold the C3 (that's one facepalm). Didn't you also sell your E11? - you shouldn't have done it (that's the second facepalm) 
evil_smiley.gif

And I hope you learned a valuable lesson today - Never sell your C3.

I'm thinking about getting a Colorfly C3 after Stozzer put me off the HiFiMAN players, I have a FiiO E11 which I'll be using with it such as yourself, can you recommend the combination? This is to go with Heir audio 8.As, I'm unsure if the C3s is transparent enough to let me hear what the 8.As have to offer.

Oct 15, 2012 at 8:10 AM Post #7,284 of 7,509
I think I'll go for it, it does look the part when attached to the E11, very similar sizes.
I'm just worried I'll do what I did with the IEMs, keep going every so slightly higher until I spend much more than I anticipated.

Bonus question, what are you using to have them keep together, sticky back velcro? And what 3.5mm interconnect cable are you using, looks very fitting.
The sandisk clip+ keeps snagging on my trouser pocket everytime I pull it out as it's quite sloppily velcro'd to the E11, and sticks out like a sore thumb.

Oct 15, 2012 at 8:34 AM Post #7,287 of 7,509
Quote:
I think I'll go for it, it does look the part when attached to the E11, very similar sizes.
I'm just worried I'll do what I did with the IEMs, keep going every so slightly higher until I spend much more than I anticipated.

Bonus question, what are you using to have them keep together, sticky back velcro? And what 3.5mm interconnect cable are you using, looks very fitting.
The sandisk clip+ keeps snagging on my trouser pocket everytime I pull it out as it's quite sloppily velcro'd to the E11, and sticks out like a sore thumb.

I'm using 3M dual lock - it holds them tight together, everything looks clean, it's pretty easy to separate them and if I want to remove the dual lock completely it leaves like zero adhesive residue. The interconnect is custom OCC 7m Cryo Copper from Forza AudioWorks - it's great and you can get one made as long as you want it and with the plugs you want but it is not something you want if you don't want to spend much as it costs like half of what the C3 costs.
Quote:
Kova im back in the game, that lasted all of a few days!  Fidelity sent me a link and the order is getting place, 11 or so day wait no lol.

Good for you and your slang LOL

Oct 15, 2012 at 8:51 AM Post #7,290 of 7,509
Quote:
I'm using 3M dual lock - it holds them tight together, everything looks clean, it's pretty easy to separate them and if I want to remove the dual lock completely it leaves like zero adhesive residue. The interconnect is custom OCC 7m Cryo Copper from Forza AudioWorks - it's great and you can get one made as long as you want it and with the plugs you want but it is not something you want if you don't want to spend much as it costs like half of what the C3 costs.
Good for you and your slang LOL

Oosh, that is a little pricey, are there any cheaper alternatives with a similar size? The one stozzer is using looks a little long for use with the C3+E11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back