Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Oct 11, 2012 at 12:04 AM Post #7,159 of 7,509
Hey h20fidelity, are those target players any good? They have some pretty spiff touch screen models going at rock bottom prices so was wondering about them.

In all honesty I was bored, found the crappiest stuff laying around my room I could find and took a photo for the thrill of it. :wink:

No, the player is terrible, don't bother with them.

Oct 11, 2012 at 12:14 AM Post #7,160 of 7,509
Quote:

The old portable....

The new portable. Some might see a downgrade, but I don't. Back to basics 
biggrin.gif

AHH new setup looks way more portable! How's the switch? I've been looking to pick up the new senns
Staying on topic I've got a retro version of your rig
evil_smiley.gif
(don't mind the literature hahaha)

Oct 11, 2012 at 1:22 AM Post #7,161 of 7,509
Quote:
In all honesty I was bored, found the crappiest stuff laying around my room I could find and took a photo for the thrill of it.
wink.gif

No, the player is terrible, don't bother with them.

Hahahaaha. Love it! 

Oct 11, 2012 at 4:59 AM Post #7,164 of 7,509
To be honest, I thought the Uptown sounded very thin.
But I own the Downtown and really love them. They look,sound, and feel amazing, especially for 69 Singapore dollars. :D

Oct 11, 2012 at 7:48 AM Post #7,169 of 7,509
Mark_H, Great photography....Love the rig too...

Oct 11, 2012 at 7:50 AM Post #7,170 of 7,509
BOOOMMMMMM WINNING!:beerchug:

Time to try double amping !

You know what guy's? Sansa earbuds don't sound too bad to be honest. Ever since I tried them a few weeks ago I haven't looked at my Sony EX600 the same. Whenever I listen to them now I think hmmm ermmm there's something not quite right here, I have flashbacks of listening to Sansa earbuds again while music is going. It's gotten to a point it happens every time I try the EX600 since and totally turns me off them. Of course EX600 are better but I think you get what I'm saying......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back