Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Nov 4, 2011 at 9:24 PM Post #2,176 of 7,509

Quote:
Hi SoulSyde.  Is that a hard case?  Very neat looking.  Does it have a large opening for LOD cables?

I have tried Rearth for my iPhone, they are all soft silicone cases.

Quote:
160GB iPod Classic 7G w/ Ringke case and Phiaton PS 210

That case looks both sleek and sexy at the same time, loving it!

Nov 5, 2011 at 4:10 AM Post #2,178 of 7,509
I know this is probably a contentious issue but is a headphone made of Piccolino worth the massive cost given that they are almost the same cost as a set of JH13 etc?  I would personally jump at one given the flexibility and lightness if they were say $300  but I cringe still at the thought of spending so much....especially when I still lust after JH3a and 71/b and Rx3 and so on......
L3000.gif

Haha for me while most people wan more gear....i look at one ultimate rig of perfection.....before moving on to the next......as of now jh3a is tempting but i nvr liked t jh16......so gotta demo it first before making decision.....

Nov 5, 2011 at 2:18 PM Post #2,179 of 7,509

My portable rig is now complete! :D

Ipod Nano 6G 16GB > PA2V2 > UE TF10 > Effect Audio Pearl V2 > Audiominor LOD

LOD just arrived today love it soooo much :D

Nov 5, 2011 at 2:41 PM Post #2,180 of 7,509

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc222284 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My portable rig is now complete! :D

Ipod Nano 6G 16GB > PA2V2 > UE TF10 > Effect Audio Pearl V2 > Audiominor LOD

LOD just arrived today love it soooo much :D

looks portable enough to me.
Do people stare at you, when you carry that around? Just want to know at what size, the people actually start staring.
Where did you buy the LOD and how much was it, if i may ask?

Thanks.

Nov 5, 2011 at 3:45 PM Post #2,184 of 7,509

Quote:
looks portable enough to me.
Do people stare at you, when you carry that around? Just want to know at what size, the people actually start staring.
Where did you buy the LOD and how much was it, if i may ask?

Thanks.

TBH I dont know yet XD just got the LOD today.

The LOD was purchased from a Head Fi member named Compicat who makes cables for headphones and lods the lod i have was 25$. He is located in turkey so the shipping took over a month but he is a very nice guy to talk to :D just go to audiominor.com and it will redirect you to his ebay page.

Nov 5, 2011 at 7:19 PM Post #2,186 of 7,509

Quote:
TBH I dont know yet XD just got the LOD today.

The LOD was purchased from a Head Fi member named Compicat who makes cables for headphones and lods the lod i have was 25$. He is located in turkey so the shipping took over a month but he is a very nice guy to talk to :D just go to audiominor.com and it will redirect you to his ebay page.

Interesting....i was just about to but the FiiO L9, but now that you brought up this new LOD, the 50-50 starts all over again....
i curse you Head-Fi.org.

Nov 5, 2011 at 7:41 PM Post #2,187 of 7,509
Nice pic.  I was checking it out thinking that the sheet of glass makes a great basis for your rig photo when I noticed a carbon fibre weave pattern.  Very cool.  

Quote:

Nov 5, 2011 at 7:47 PM Post #2,188 of 7,509

Quote:
Interesting....i was just about to but the FiiO L9, but now that you brought up this new LOD, the 50-50 starts all over again....
i curse you Head-Fi.org.

The Audiominor LOD is very nice but its the only LOD i have. Also a + about the audiominor lod is it is very good looking!

Nov 5, 2011 at 8:04 PM Post #2,190 of 7,509

Quote:
The Audiominor LOD is very nice but its the only LOD i have. Also a + about the audiominor lod is it is very good looking!

Of course they aren't overly expensive, but i don't like having 2 things which (if not proven otherwise) do more or less the same thing.
I try to upgrade rather that to collect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back