Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Oct 28, 2011 at 8:07 PM Post #2,056 of 7,509

Quote:
v1 of the ZO doesn't have volume control but v2 (just now taking pre-orders) will (digital volume control).  I'll eventually pick up v2 so I can use an LOD but believe me the double amping doesn't affect the sound negatively.

Alright, I agree with that on most cases actually. Whatever sounds best right?

Oct 29, 2011 at 1:04 AM Post #2,060 of 7,509

Quote:
I took out my ESW10s to take some pictures for a sale, but then I listened to them and decided that it could probably wait :)

Those are beautiful looking 'phones. Never heard a higher-end Audio Technica set, but I hope to one day.
happy_face1.gif

Oct 29, 2011 at 1:24 AM Post #2,061 of 7,509
Hi guys

Whilst people are talking LODs etc you should check out some of the work that Qusp has done.  It is seriously nice.

Oct 29, 2011 at 2:08 AM Post #2,062 of 7,509

Quote:
Hi guys

Whilst people are talking LODs etc you should check out some of the work that Qusp has done.  It is seriously nice.

amazing cables too!

how's the sound? the material?

Oct 29, 2011 at 2:55 AM Post #2,063 of 7,509
I cant really comment on the sound as I got the cables at the same time as getting the CLAS and Rx2.  I am impressed that the piccolino is very flexible.  My other silver cables have been much more rigid.  I cant really imagine any other cables for this purpose that would be as professional looking.  Hats off to Qusp of Wicked Cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back