Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Sep 6, 2011 at 4:21 PM Post #1,262 of 7,509
Yeah, the XD200 won't work out of a rockboxed Clip+ as well, way too quiet. Something like a FiiO E5 already makes them sing, though. And using them with an X5 + Arrow (as pictured above), I really have to think Sony made a real mistake in making those $20 things sound so nice. The V150, V300, and V500 are pure garbage in comparison.

Sep 6, 2011 at 8:23 PM Post #1,264 of 7,509

Quote:

I'm pretty excited about this one.  I'll try to get some better pics later.

Looks somewhat like an Iphone but with three buttons lol.

Sep 6, 2011 at 8:48 PM Post #1,265 of 7,509
I think thats an Infobar A01 from iida.

Edit: yes it was.

I still think that the hello x capsule iida CM was by far one of the most convincing CMs I have seen yet for a phone.
Just search on  youtube "hello iida capsule".

So, how's the SQ?

Sep 7, 2011 at 3:53 PM Post #1,266 of 7,509
Sep 7, 2011 at 6:00 PM Post #1,267 of 7,509

Quote:

(Click to view in bigger size)

(Click to view in bigger size)

Ipod Nano 8GB 4th Gen > ATH-M50 (Coiled Cable)

Just discovered my sisters old ipod nano with the wolfson chip YAY! and I loaded my music up to it and this is going to be my portable rig until my Bday on the 26th and for my bday I am going to be getting the nano 6g but this will do til then love how the m50 sound with the 4gen though! no amp required. Oh and I was bored so I tried to make the pictures look nice tell me what you think of them compared to my other photo with my iphone 3gs which I don't even use with music any more haha sound pretty bad IMHO.  

Sep 7, 2011 at 8:09 PM Post #1,268 of 7,509
Just got this little devil today.  Loving it:

Pardon the darkness of the photo.  I have a crappy camera.  I should stop spending money on heaphones and mp3 players so much
and buy a decent camera haha.

Sep 8, 2011 at 2:04 AM Post #1,270 of 7,509

Quote:
Nice looking phone
bigsmile_face.gif
How does the OS run on it can it be set up in all English and how does it sound?

Too early too say much about how it sounds, but it's promising so far.  It can be switched to English, but some of the included apps (most of which can be uninstalled) are only in Japanese.  This is sort of my first smartphone although I don't have a sim card in it and am just using it as a PMP, there's a lot to figure out yet.  I really like the iida UI, which is what led me to get the Infobar so here's a shot of my home screen.

Sep 8, 2011 at 3:42 AM Post #1,271 of 7,509

dspang I have fixed the photo

dfkt I agree, IMO the best device to mach the mdr XD200 are cowon players(even directly without any additional juice) they sound great more than most low-end headphones I ever saw.
but i never saw any decisions about these sets so I thought maybe I was mistaken.

Sep 8, 2011 at 4:42 AM Post #1,272 of 7,509

Quote:

Too early too say much about how it sounds, but it's promising so far.  It can be switched to English, but some of the included apps (most of which can be uninstalled) are only in Japanese.  This is sort of my first smartphone although I don't have a sim card in it and am just using it as a PMP, there's a lot to figure out yet.  I really like the iida UI, which is what led me to get the Infobar so here's a shot of my home screen.

that looks good, any chance the rest of the world can get one of these?

Sep 8, 2011 at 12:49 PM Post #1,274 of 7,509

Users who are viewing this thread

Back