Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Aug 26, 2011 at 1:21 PM Post #1,128 of 7,509
Doesn't require burn-in, they like it chilled 
etysmile.gif

Aug 26, 2011 at 2:58 PM Post #1,133 of 7,509

Quote:
Really? I got UM Aero's about a month ago and as the bass is a bit bass light straight out my iphone 4 (there is plenty of bass out of HR Portable Micro Amp, it scales really really well), I thought I'd try the EQu app. Not only does it keep crashing, I found it wipes out a whole lot of volume as well as making the highs really muddled compared with the normal "player". Anyhow, thats just my opinion, anyone else have experience with this app?

You tried player+ ?

Aug 26, 2011 at 3:03 PM Post #1,134 of 7,509

Quote:
That is so true... paying almost EUR 6 for a sixpack of that bilgewater just to get those awesome IEMs was a tough decision. Well, I could use it for beer-in-the-butt chicken BBQ.

not sure, I suffer from a rare condition: when Im tipsy/drunk my hearing sense boosts and becomes superhuman, I can appreciate better the music in any sense.

Aug 26, 2011 at 3:12 PM Post #1,135 of 7,509

Quote:
Really? I got UM Aero's about a month ago and as the bass is a bit bass light straight out my iphone 4 (there is plenty of bass out of HR Portable Micro Amp, it scales really really well), I thought I'd try the EQu app. Not only does it keep crashing, I found it wipes out a whole lot of volume as well as making the highs really muddled compared with the normal "player". Anyhow, thats just my opinion, anyone else have experience with this app?

I prefer  http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/equalizer/id321267949?mt=8 to EQu.

Aug 26, 2011 at 4:20 PM Post #1,136 of 7,509

Quote:
Hopefully a review and/or ranking is coming soon.

Sorry for the late reply, took me a bit longer than expected. But they got editor's choice, which always takes some pondering time - http://anythingbutipod.com/2011/08/soundmagic-e10-review/

Edit: Duh, I see you already commented on the review. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back