Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Aug 11, 2011 at 1:10 AM Post #886 of 7,509

Quote:
someone here on head-fi has claimed almost anything u can think of. 

QFT

Quote:

This is my pocket rig: Sony NWZ-A818 with the new Sound Magic E10's and my first post on Head-Fi.

Welcome Stargate, and that is a very good looking rig. I've reading a lot of good stuff about the E10 lately.

Aug 11, 2011 at 9:32 AM Post #889 of 7,509

Quote:
Why are not using the rubber tips?

If you click on the photo you should be able to make out the interwoven grille and the airflow ports on the driver casing, I wanted to be able to share all these little details with anyone who was thinking of purchasing the E10 as it shows the Sound Magic people have clearly put a lot of effort into the design and construction of these earphones. I use single flange medium black eartips with the E10.

Aug 11, 2011 at 3:44 PM Post #890 of 7,509

Quote:
21334057800948167214.jpg

DFKT, Wow I have been away from Head-Fi for a while.  I just noticed that you're using a D3, the Digizoid is the new "black," your Arrow is collecting dust (which I never thought I would hear you say), and you changed your freaking avatar!

How motivated are you to compile a review of the D3?

Aug 12, 2011 at 7:39 AM Post #896 of 7,509
These (new) babies are going to send me def haha got to get them cranking to make them sparkle - which they do surprisingly well!

have a quiet driver (not dead, just quieter) and wondering if anyone knows how to fix it up? it doesnt appear to be a connection issue, but would love to know how to test them for the problem

Future plans include FA-011s, an X3 and a better amp
just need money
rolleyes.gif

Aug 12, 2011 at 8:05 AM Post #897 of 7,509

Quote:
These (new) babies are going to send me def haha got to get them cranking to make them sparkle - which they do surprisingly well!

have a quiet driver (not dead, just quieter) and wondering if anyone knows how to fix it up? it doesnt appear to be a connection issue, but would love to know how to test them for the problem

Future plans include FA-011s, an X3 and a better amp
just need money
rolleyes.gif

I do love a retro headphone.

Aug 12, 2011 at 1:37 PM Post #899 of 7,509

Quote:
The Pioneer SE L40 is one sexy vintage headphone. I'v been trying to gget one on ebay but everytime the auction goes over 150 or even 200 if its like new. and I dont know if it worth it...

Their was a pair i found for $99.99 and i got her down to $70. No box etc, i passed, dont need a pair, and i have no money

Users who are viewing this thread

Back