Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Jun 18, 2011 at 12:51 AM Post #391 of 7,509
Please excuse the horrible photography quality, not usually how I take pics, but oh well. My FiiO E7 and my iPhone 4 weren't very practical for my uses and decided to go with a much more simple approach while still retaining a decent level of power. Here is my STUDIO-V coupled with some of my favorite IEM's.

Jun 18, 2011 at 12:51 AM Post #392 of 7,509

Quote:
the zo doesn't have volume control in v1 but they are planning to have it in v2. Then I'll have an LOD for it!

volume control...pshhh.. who needs it...
rolleyes.gif

Jun 18, 2011 at 8:11 PM Post #395 of 7,509
Newbie setup, but here it goes:

Could do with a shorter cable though for my player as this 12" one seems a little excessive. Will be getting a new player soon too (prob sansa fuze) as I only purchased this due to it's small size a few years back :)

Jun 18, 2011 at 11:25 PM Post #396 of 7,509

Quote:
Quote:
volume control...pshhh.. who needs it...
rolleyes.gif

I'm sorry if meager and inexpensive setup doesn't cause someone to bleed from the wallet like a 2k JHA setup. My ears must be broken.

I am not sure what you are saying here, but I did not mean anything but to be silly.  I was just sarcastically nonsensically saying that volume control is overrated..

Jun 19, 2011 at 1:23 AM Post #397 of 7,509

Was caught off guard by the Captain America skin when I got it, but I bought this rig off a fellow Head-Fier. Think I'll get a nice case for the Classic as well

iPod Classic 160 > Algo Solo > Rx Mk II > HE 500 (or HD 598). Also came with nice custom silver Whiplash cables.

Just converted all my FLAC to ALAC. Had a little to listen to at work today. Amazed.

Thinking I need something a little more practical for more frequent use. Considering the Shure 535, SRH 940, and Westone 4.

Jun 19, 2011 at 4:36 AM Post #399 of 7,509

Quote:

Was caught off guard by the Captain America skin when I got it, but I bought this rig off a fellow Head-Fier. Think I'll get a nice case for the Classic as well

iPod Classic 160 > Algo Solo > Rx Mk II > HE 500 (or HD 598). Also came with nice custom silver Whiplash cables.

Just converted all my FLAC to ALAC. Had a little to listen to at work today. Amazed.

Thinking I need something a little more practical for more frequent use. Considering the Shure 535, SRH 940, and Westone 4.

looks a bit dusty to me.

Jun 19, 2011 at 9:45 AM Post #401 of 7,509
I have the PL50 paired with the FiiO E5 as well haha! They are quite a nice combo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back