Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Sep 1, 2012 at 7:15 AM Post #6,511 of 7,509
Quote:

When I want to hear something... different.

Hmmmm... you'd expect the rig to eject the beats plug or something like that... Or more like a vampire/holy water kind of reaction...

Sep 1, 2012 at 11:07 AM Post #6,512 of 7,509
Sep 1, 2012 at 11:37 AM Post #6,514 of 7,509
I technically have more storage than my 160gb iPod Classic I was using before this. But I'm working slowly on filling all of them evenly and stuff. That's the only downside, which is not helped by my need to re-rip all my music as my last rip's were destroyed when my external drive failed. Now I'm keeping multiple copies for backup as I go through and rip my CD's. 
Quote:

Card holder is an amazing idea! I think it holds surprisingly amount of memory. :)

Sep 1, 2012 at 12:01 PM Post #6,515 of 7,509
I am interested in such type of collecting and playbacking music, since it is very useful with multiple genres. I do not know if little Sansa Clip+, which I would choose as my primary portable DAC would read 64GB micro-SD cards. It will need Rockboxed, I believe. Second thing what bothers me it if Clip is capable of playbacking my library by albums (I would upload it like folders) or player just will list all my music from all my folders in one big pile?

hanks in advance. :)

Sep 1, 2012 at 12:11 PM Post #6,516 of 7,509
Clip+ Will read a 64gb microSDXC card, assuming it's formatted to Fat32. I've done it myself. Not sure what you're asking with the second part, it's been a while since i sued my Clip Zip.
Quote:
I am interested in such type of collecting and playbacking music, since it is very useful with multiple genres. I do not know if little Sansa Clip+, which I would choose as my primary portable DAC would read 64GB micro-SD cards. It will need Rockboxed, I believe. Second thing what bothers me it if Clip is capable of playbacking my library by albums (I would upload it like folders) or player just will list all my music from all my folders in one big pile?

hanks in advance. :)

Sep 1, 2012 at 12:24 PM Post #6,518 of 7,509
Quote:

I love the SD card holder! Great portable rig!

beerchug.gif

Sep 1, 2012 at 5:00 PM Post #6,522 of 7,509

Portable!   IPC>Fostex HP-P1>HD25-1 add lake and stir!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back