Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XI]
May 6, 2008 at 11:51 PM Post #241 of 1,377
VellemanTouch.jpg

iPod Touch 16GB
Velleman HPE1 with Griffin Earjams tips

May 7, 2008 at 4:52 AM Post #242 of 1,377
Headsix comming in a few days.

Visely amp will be part of giveaway as well as my old LOD.
I just made this LOD today and sounds great (perfect size).

The KSC-75's are modded - check DIY forum.
FreQShow in the picture as well.
The Headsix will turn this into one of those ultimate setups done for less. If it ends up being 90% or better of a iMod->silver/cryo LOD->Pico/Predator-> UE11 combo.... I would be very - very happy!

m4.jpg

m3.jpg

May 7, 2008 at 5:54 AM Post #244 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
YES. Complete. <3

IMG_0365.jpg

filli, how does the dock stay in place? I noticed in Punnisher's original thread that he had to cut through the locking mechanism and buttons on the side of the dock connector, or was there a workaround?

I want one. >: I'll probably try putting one together myself.

May 7, 2008 at 8:43 AM Post #246 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baba booey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow Bangraman..you got one hell of a budget. Just wondering, for the Windows Media Player that I'm assuming that has, does it have playback speed increase?? I'd definitely go for a portable that has that.

The software used for playback is j.River Media Center. You can download a 30-day trial to see if it works for you. For me, it is the best playback software bar none.

Unfortunately without a USB hub I can't also run a DirectX plugin that I use for EQ on my other systems.

May 7, 2008 at 9:05 AM Post #247 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by bangraman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Definitely a work in progress - currently test fitting and also need to resolve some interference issues. Headamp Pico piggybacked onto a Sony UX. j.River Media Center is the playback software, Pico attached to a mounting plate which slots into existing location grooves of UX.

That is by far the most sexy and sleek looking rig i've yet seen on here.

But what is the sound quality like of the UX and what head/ear phones do you use?

[size=xx-large]GOOD STUFF[/size]

May 7, 2008 at 11:48 AM Post #249 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by -=Germania=- /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Headsix comming in a few days.

Visely amp will be part of giveaway as well as my old LOD.
I just made this LOD today and sounds great (perfect size).

The KSC-75's are modded - check DIY forum.
FreQShow in the picture as well.
The Headsix will turn this into one of those ultimate setups done for less. If it ends up being 90% or better of a iMod->silver/cryo LOD->Pico/Predator-> UE11 combo.... I would be very - very happy!

What is the Headsix (amp/person/mod/headphone)? And the top IEM, are they "the Freq" or UE, because google-ing on freqshow guides you to a rockband.

Edit:
redface.gif
redface.gif
is the The Freq
redface.gif
redface.gif
But what is the difference between the freqshow and superfreq (besides the connector and the price).

May 7, 2008 at 11:59 AM Post #250 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jelle Schrijver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What is the Headsix (amp/person/mod/headphone)?

It's a portable amplifier: the Meier Corda Headsix.

May 7, 2008 at 12:11 PM Post #251 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oya? /img/forum/go_quote.gif
filli, how does the dock stay in place? I noticed in Punnisher's original thread that he had to cut through the locking mechanism and buttons on the side of the dock connector, or was there a workaround?

I want one. >: I'll probably try putting one together myself.

Actually, there is no real locking mechanism. The dock sits in place because it is a pretty tight fit. No need to worry for it to come loose. The LOD is pretty awesome. Punnisher did some really nice work.

May 7, 2008 at 12:19 PM Post #252 of 1,377
Portable-Rig-T9-UM2.jpg

Would probably do better powered, but this works great for the gym.

May 8, 2008 at 9:41 AM Post #254 of 1,377
DSC06022_.jpg

May 8, 2008 at 9:56 AM Post #255 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Actually, there is no real locking mechanism. The dock sits in place because it is a pretty tight fit. No need to worry for it to come loose. The LOD is pretty awesome. Punnisher did some really nice work.

Thanks, that's quite interesting... would've thought they would fall out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back