Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XI]
May 6, 2008 at 7:11 AM Post #226 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
YES. Complete. <3

Why the Shures when you have the UE customs and the Livewires already?

May 6, 2008 at 7:35 AM Post #227 of 1,377
Filipelli that is one nice portable rig. I like the black color scheme. Very nice
wink.gif

May 6, 2008 at 7:46 AM Post #228 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by FZR1k /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's work.
IMG_3229.jpg

Haha dang! I never imagined someone would still be using that in their portable rig.

I think my brother also has a working Rio PMP300.

May 6, 2008 at 9:57 AM Post #229 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterDLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha dang! I never imagined someone would still be using that in their portable rig.

I think my brother also has a working Rio PMP300.

It's powered by a AA battery that's why it still working after ten years, I think.
I have a nearly new iPod FOR BACKUP.
IMG_3232.jpg

May 6, 2008 at 11:51 AM Post #230 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by 4saken /img/forum/go_quote.gif
filipelli what Nano case and LO dock do you have with that portable setup?

Agent18 Eco Shield and Low profile LOD made by Punnisher.
tongue.gif

@monolith: The shures are when I don't want to look like a weirdo around my friends.
cool.gif
Actually they are just for on the go and backup for my customs. I just snapped the photos with them because they match.

Thanks guys. I am seriously loving the set up. VERY portable, without sacrificing sound quality. Fits in the pockets of my skinny jeans.
wink.gif

May 6, 2008 at 12:09 PM Post #231 of 1,377
Which Xin amp is than Filipelli? If its that size on a nano, will be dwarfed by my classic!

May 6, 2008 at 4:43 PM Post #233 of 1,377
Definitely a work in progress - currently test fitting and also need to resolve some interference issues. Headamp Pico piggybacked onto a Sony UX. j.River Media Center is the playback software, Pico attached to a mounting plate which slots into existing location grooves of UX.

picoux.jpg

May 6, 2008 at 4:56 PM Post #234 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@monolith: The shures are when I don't want to look like a weirdo around my friends.
cool.gif
Actually they are just for on the go and backup for my customs. I just snapped the photos with them because they match.

Thanks guys. I am seriously loving the set up. VERY portable, without sacrificing sound quality. Fits in the pockets of my skinny jeans.
wink.gif

Fair enough, I guess.

Now I'm considering having one of those low-profile LODs made. Looks like it fits pretty well there.

But seriously, the nano/supermini combination is pretty great. It's one of the few actually portable rigs around here. It's not as perfectly sized as the 1st/2nd generation nano + iBasso T2 combination, but it sounds better. Perhaps I should get a new case so I can have an excuse to post pictures of mine again.

May 6, 2008 at 4:59 PM Post #235 of 1,377
^ can you repost pics monolith? Or should I go a-searching?

Edit: Found it. Haha I should be studying. Yeah, I am having another made from more higher quality wires and thicker gauge stuff. Pretty excited. And I agree about the Nano Super mini set up. I can crack out my player and amp and groove, withouth people giving me weird looks too. I highly reccommend new members to consider a nano tomahawk set up. Slightly thicker in size, but great sound.

May 6, 2008 at 9:58 PM Post #238 of 1,377
wow Bangraman..you got one hell of a budget. Just wondering, for the Windows Media Player that I'm assuming that has, does it have playback speed increase?? I'd definitely go for a portable that has that.

May 6, 2008 at 10:26 PM Post #239 of 1,377
AnythingButIpod was actually having a contest on this.. Some very creative rig pictures (although not all head-fi quality rigs).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back