HD10GB7>ER6
pic

That's one hell of a rig Jabada!
I love the travel rig
biggrin.gif

Mar 2, 2008 at 1:17 PM Post #348 of 1,011
Thanks PrototypeX2.

SBD:
I use the JVC IEM paired with the JVC player with no external amp.
The E3C was my first ever IEM, and now I use it with my Nintendo DS.
The Sony IEM was paired with an Sony HD5, but I gave the DAP to my father.
I also had an CK7, paired with an iPod video 5.5, but I sold the iPod last week and my brother liked the AT so much that I gave it to him.

Mar 4, 2008 at 2:44 PM Post #353 of 1,011
Well,

Time to show my rigs. It has been a while.. So here we go.

Small rig:

iPod Touch / Go Vibe V5 (generously sponsored by Contrastique!) / Futuresonics Atrio M5

Big rig:

Sony MZ-RH1 / Go Vibe V5 / Ultrasone HFI-2200 ULE

Fun rig:

Sony PSP Slim & Lite / Way too many UMD's
biggrin.gif

Greetz

Mar 5, 2008 at 12:12 AM Post #355 of 1,011
Well,

I updated my rig already because I purchased an iPod Classic today, but I'm thinking of returning it. SQ is fine, the device is slim and very nice looking but the clickwheel isn't pleasing me at all.

I'll see how I get the hang of it tomorrow, maybe I just have to get used to it but if it stays this way I'll be returning it tomorrow.

Greetz

Mar 5, 2008 at 3:31 AM Post #356 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by ricthaman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well,

I updated my rig already because I purchased an iPod Classic today, but I'm thinking of returning it. SQ is fine, the device is slim and very nice looking but the clickwheel isn't pleasing me at all.

I'll see how I get the hang of it tomorrow, maybe I just have to get used to it but if it stays this way I'll be returning it tomorrow.

Greetz

What don't you like about it? I've always thought the clickwheel was the best part about iPods. Aside from that and their looks, they have mediocre sound quality, a crappy GUI and inconvenient computer interaction.

Mar 5, 2008 at 11:38 AM Post #357 of 1,011
well,

I think SQ of all older ipods is pretty crap but the G6 sounds pretty decent. I can easily enjoy the sound of the G6 and the Touch out of the headphone out.

The GUI is very simple, so that's good, but at the same time lacks some handy features. Things aren't always there where you'd expect them to be, like shuffle for example.

Overall I'm very happy with the classic but the clickwheel isn't very responsive, it's quirkly and sluggish. I'm not new to clickwheels, but the old ones were much better.

BTW, I just posted my rigs a few posts ago. The source in my rigs, especially in the small rig, is not always the same. It can differ.

With these:
image044jk6.jpg

You see (top left to bottom right):
Sony PCDP D-E401, Sony PSP Slimline, Sony NW-E407, Sony NW-A1200, Sony MZ-RH1, Sharp MD-MT180H, Sony NW-S703, Sony NW-A805, iPod touch, iPod classic.

Greetz

Mar 5, 2008 at 1:41 PM Post #359 of 1,011
wow..nice minidisk (right?).
and those IEM are ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back