Pictures of your portable rig- Part V: Viva La Audio Revolution
May 12, 2006 at 6:23 PM Post #286 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
Here's the whole thing in this great little Japanese bag that jjcha had lying around. The brand is MSPC Master Piece, and they make a lot of awesome bags in Japan. That metal thing is indeed the clasp, and it is quite nice. The whole thing has a great little carrabiner (sp?) in the back to clip onto your belt. Interestingly, the bag is an absolute perfect fit for this setup. The front zips down in such a manner that exposes the full iPod front, and you can zip the two zippers right around the headphone jack so only it is exposed.

I was just about to ask what that bag was too.
tongue.gif

Any idea what that model is called? All my searches are bringing back women handbags.
tongue.gif

May 12, 2006 at 6:32 PM Post #287 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by YamiTenshi
I was just about to ask what that bag was too.
tongue.gif

Any idea what that model is called? All my searches are bringing back women handbags.
tongue.gif

I think it's this one online:

http://www.master-piece.co.jp/ONLINE/indy/03498.html

They have various colors.

May 12, 2006 at 6:39 PM Post #289 of 940
Quote:

Um.... know of any English sites?
confused.gif

Fraid not. Jason bought it in Japan a while ago, and was looking to get rid of it. This company does have an english site: --MSPC PRODUCT-- but I'm not sure about ordering from it...

May 12, 2006 at 6:52 PM Post #290 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
Fraid not. Jason bought it in Japan a while ago, and was looking to get rid of it. This company does have an english site: --MSPC PRODUCT-- but I'm not sure about ordering from it...

Too bad I'm a bit afraid of ordering from a website I can't read.
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

But thanks for the info, maybe I'll get lucky and find one over at Chinatown or something.

May 12, 2006 at 7:36 PM Post #291 of 940
Quote:

Too bad I'm a bit afraid of ordering from a website I can't read.
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

But thanks for the info, maybe I'll get lucky and find one over at Chinatown or something.

Best of luck! I'll bet you can find something nice in an import shop over there... man, I wish the import shops in NYC were as good as those in Cali!

May 12, 2006 at 8:35 PM Post #293 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by chelrob
My 2nd entry...

Woooo Velcro!

May 14, 2006 at 1:46 AM Post #299 of 940
That's a beautiful bag Mercuttio. Does anywhere online sell them to North America?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back