Pictures of your Portable Rig II - The Journey Continues.
Jun 28, 2005 at 3:24 AM Post #856 of 1,335
Yay my 6 GB Black Zen Micro came! Not really that portable, but it sounds great!
Portable-Rig.JPG

Zen Micro > Sony MDREX71 Extension > Cardas HP-1 IC > DIY Tin Amp > Beyerdynamic DT440

Jun 28, 2005 at 7:03 AM Post #857 of 1,335
portablesetup6xp.jpg

My MiniDisc and Panasonic earbuds.

I've had these since I was in grade 7!
So that's like 2002. Still works fine, but is beginning to pause randomly and skip to the end.

I'm hoping to get an H10 20 GB and some Etymotic ER-4P.
Thats pretty expensive right there. I also want to start soldering and make my own cables and amps. (It's better than spending money on drugs.)

EDIT: I couldn't find a camera, so I scanned my portables.

Jun 28, 2005 at 3:50 PM Post #859 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by luuk
This is my x5 in his dock, and my old iriver 390. Together with my portable sony mdr-v150. Soon I will get the alessandro's ms-1's for home and semi-portable use.

oh it is, eh?

Jun 28, 2005 at 5:22 PM Post #860 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by phasion
Yay my 6 GB Black Zen Micro came! Not really that portable, but it sounds great!
Zen Micro > Sony MDREX71 Extension > Cardas HP-1 IC > DIY Tin Amp > Beyerdynamic DT440

So how're those DT440s?

Jun 28, 2005 at 5:24 PM Post #861 of 1,335
Quote:

This is my x5 in his dock, and my old iriver 390. Together with my portable sony mdr-v150. Soon I will get the alessandro's ms-1's for home and semi-portable use.

No pictors!

Jun 28, 2005 at 9:22 PM Post #862 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by -Paolo-
portablesetup6xp.jpg

My MiniDisc and Panasonic earbuds.

I've had these since I was in grade 7!
So that's like 2002. Still works fine, but is beginning to pause randomly and skip to the end.

I had the gold version of that a few years ago, two of them actually. Each lasted 6 months, then the forward and back buttons would start going crazy. After returning the second, I bought a different Sony MiniDisc player that lasted almost a year before the remote gave out. That combined with the software being a pain in the @$$ made me switch to MP3 and swear off any more minidisc players.

Side note: I finally reached 100 posts
icon10.gif
!

Jun 28, 2005 at 11:56 PM Post #863 of 1,335
My buttons are crapping out aswell, Forward goes back, and play goes forward.

Its quite messed up, but since I listen to albums, I just start it and forget it. I'm trying to get everything set up for a MP3 player. But I need to fork $800 Canadian for a new PC. Just so it would comply with the H10.

Jun 29, 2005 at 12:24 AM Post #864 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by mmmpopfanatic
I had the gold version of that a few years ago, two of them actually. Each lasted 6 months, then the forward and back buttons would start going crazy. After returning the second, I bought a different Sony MiniDisc player that lasted almost a year before the remote gave out. That combined with the software being a pain in the @$$ made me switch to MP3 and swear off any more minidisc players.

Side note: I finally reached 100 posts
icon10.gif
!

Same thing is happening to my friend's MD, bought the beginning of last year. He doesn't care about it, though, since he listens traight though the MD, without switching tracks or anything.

Jun 29, 2005 at 12:59 AM Post #865 of 1,335
sorry, I thought I edited the pictures, but I didn't. It seems I can't add any pictures, there too much kb/mb. Hope it's working now, if it's not, please give me some tips(this is the first time I edit some pictures to a post). Thanks

Jun 29, 2005 at 1:32 AM Post #866 of 1,335
Cool pictures! Where'd you buy the dock?

Jun 29, 2005 at 2:08 AM Post #867 of 1,335
Quote:

sorry, I thought I edited the pictures, but I didn't. It seems I can't add any pictures, there too much kb/mb. Hope it's working now, if it's not, please give me some tips(this is the first time I edit some pictures to a post). Thanks

Very nice, that thing looks awesome. I have that same iriver flash player - how does the sq compare between it and the x5?

Jun 29, 2005 at 2:25 AM Post #869 of 1,335
tomorow, i'll post my portable rig. i been so lazy to take some nice pics. my rig will go on its greatest journey Thursday morning EST..... a drive with my family to florida. my Ety 6i will come VERY handy during those long hours in the car
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back