Pictures of your Portable Rig II - The Journey Continues.
Jul 1, 2005 at 4:07 PM Post #887 of 1,335
zter6i7fv.jpg

I tried using my scanner too and the details are amazing.

Jul 1, 2005 at 5:27 PM Post #888 of 1,335
Nice. Haven't seen a Touch paired with er6is before on this board.

Jul 2, 2005 at 1:15 AM Post #889 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by sahwnfras
whats at the top of the mrobe on the very right

A stun gun perhaps?
tongue.gif

Seriously I think belkin should come up with a iPod stun gun to curb those iPod mugging incidents.
biggrin.gif

Jul 2, 2005 at 5:42 AM Post #890 of 1,335
web1.jpg

new creative zen... + stock buds
evil_smiley.gif

Hehe... here are my current MD33's with my now sold iPod

Picture005.jpg

PX100's are coming in a few days
biggrin.gif

Jul 2, 2005 at 2:35 PM Post #892 of 1,335
Quote:

very nice. does it display album art? if so while playing music?

No, the X5 just has a background image you can select if I remember correctly.

Jul 3, 2005 at 1:50 AM Post #896 of 1,335
/\/\/\/\ Yes i agree that pic is amazing. How did you do it Photoshop. Or did you hold it up or get something to hold it. Well anyways that just an awsome pic mad props.

Jul 3, 2005 at 3:36 AM Post #897 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by mmmpopfanatic
I had the gold version of that a few years ago, two of them actually. Each lasted 6 months, then the forward and back buttons would start going crazy. After returning the second, I bought a different Sony MiniDisc player that lasted almost a year before the remote gave out. That combined with the software being a pain in the @$$ made me switch to MP3 and swear off any more minidisc players.

Side note: I finally reached 100 posts
icon10.gif
!

I guess i must be lucky cuase i have the same model (but in baby blue), and have been using it for over two years now....not even one single problem! Now my rig is the MD=> the older total airhead => Senns HD25sp (concord version lol)

Jul 3, 2005 at 3:00 PM Post #898 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by silentfly
I guess i must be lucky cuase i have the same model (but in baby blue), and have been using it for over two years now....not even one single problem! Now my rig is the MD=> the older total airhead => Senns HD25sp (concord version lol)

Well, I've had a history of electronics that break too soon, dating write up to my Zen Micro I got for Christmas that died after 2 MONTHS! Fortunately, it was easy to return. However, I got a new USB storage drive that died 3 DAYS after purchase doing the same thing the Micro did: get plugged into my 6 year old crap computer and get fried! My 2 year old CD player (my longest lasting to date) is starting to act up, and I REFUSE to buy another until this one is completely unusable for this very reason.

Jul 3, 2005 at 4:51 PM Post #899 of 1,335
If you are sure its your old PC thats causing the problem it may be the PSU (power supply unit) it may be failing; if you can, try changing your PSU for a new one or one you can be sure is working ok. I have a cousin that didnt care on a similar problem, and his whole PC fried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back