Pictures of your Portable Rig II - The Journey Continues.
Mar 29, 2005 at 5:41 PM Post #257 of 1,335
Here are couple pictures of my Zen Micro and Sennheiser PX-100
biggrin.gif

zenmicro_&_px100_pic1.jpg

zenmicro_&_px100_pic2.jpg

Even my cat likes to listen
tongue.gif

zenmicro_&_px100_pic3.jpg

Mar 29, 2005 at 6:14 PM Post #258 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by johto
Here are couple pictures of my Zen Micro and Sennheiser PX-100
biggrin.gif

Nice pics you got there!

What camera are you using?

[size=xx-small]Sry for the off-topic..[/size]

Mar 29, 2005 at 6:17 PM Post #259 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by Velvet
Nice pics you got there!

What camera are you using?

[size=xx-small]Sry for the off-topic..[/size]

Credits goes for my brothers Canon 300D Digital Rebel.
rolleyes.gif

Mar 29, 2005 at 9:35 PM Post #261 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by titaniumx3

BTW, I only used a old sony 3.2MP cybershot to take the pictures. I simply used a tripod and low shutter speed. Honestly, I think I just got lucky that time as the afternoon sunlight was entering my bedroom just perfectly.

Cool. Maybe that's the answer then, low shutter shutter speed. I'll see if I can find that on my ixus ll.

Mar 29, 2005 at 9:49 PM Post #262 of 1,335
I just ordered my Rio Karma off Amazon.... it should be here within about a week hopefully! Yesterday i was given a Shuffle for my birthday, which i think i'm in love with, it has surprisingly good sound quality, compared to my brothers 20gb 3g ipod anyway
icon10.gif

I'll post some picture of my muvo, karma, and shuffle as soon as possible!
Dom

Mar 29, 2005 at 9:52 PM Post #263 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by dommica
I just ordered my Rio Karma off Amazon.... it should be here within about a week hopefully! Yesterday i was given a Shuffle for my birthday, which i think i'm in love with, it has surprisingly good sound quality, compared to my brothers 20gb 3g ipod anyway
icon10.gif

I'll post some picture of my muvo, karma, and shuffle as soon as possible!
Dom

The Karma is a great player, kind of a shame Rio is ditching it. Hope their "Chroma" matches up. Time will tell (knowing Rio....lots of time).

Scott

Mar 30, 2005 at 1:45 AM Post #264 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by titaniumx3
Nice setup there DigiDub. I was going to go for the black EX81s just to be safe, but thougt they'd look cooler in white with my zen.

I wonder how they sound with the HD3 because from what i've heard the european sony HD players don't arn't very loud and the EX81s have a lower than average volume output.

if you are getting the black hd3, the black ex81 will be an excellent match colorwise. the black hd3 and ex81 have black and silver as their colors. if you don't tell anyone, most people would have thought that the ex81 came with the hd3.
biggrin.gif

Mar 30, 2005 at 1:51 AM Post #265 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by PrototypeX2

Hey DigDub, how does your ex-81 sound? I may pick one up, and I gotta see some more reviews on it before I choose.
Do you have any other cans?
How do they compare?
Thanks,

i have the e2c, er6i and the md33 as well. they are considered the more popular low-mid range canalphones around here. out of the lot, i like md33 the most, followed by ex81, then the er6i and lastly the e2c. the md33 has microphonics and the joint with the extension cable puts too much weight on the phones and i have to use a shirt clip, which is a tad inconvenient. the ex81 sounds bright and has no microphonics due to the earhook design. it is my current squeeze now.
biggrin.gif
the er6i has major microphonics and requires very good fit to get bass. it also gets uncomfortable with long use due to the deep insertion. the e2c sound muddy and has poor high end.
cool.gif

Mar 30, 2005 at 3:01 AM Post #267 of 1,335
Hey RnB how is music playing on the PSP? Is the software as bad as for their other players?

Mar 30, 2005 at 3:24 AM Post #268 of 1,335
just got it today, havent tried music features yet,

playing some games thiough, the speakers suck and the stock earbuds suck, they sound great amped with the grados though for gaming.

Mar 30, 2005 at 4:52 PM Post #270 of 1,335
Funny, I set it as my wallpaper too. The kitty replaces my son's dog for now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back