Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600)
Mar 4, 2014 at 4:18 PM Post #376 of 1,119
Want to post my latest from John, I know I should not be posting this picture in here based on the cans but I could get seriously flamed for posting this CMOY in Rudi's house
blink.gif
 LOL This amp was tweaked for the 702's and I'll be having it on one of my Touch's so it will be valid in here shortly
wink_face.gif

Mar 4, 2014 at 4:29 PM Post #377 of 1,119
  Want to post my latest from John, I know I should not be posting this picture in here based on the cans but I could get seriously flamed for posting this CMOY in Rudi's house
blink.gif
 LOL This amp was tweaked for the 702's and I'll be having it on one of my Touch's so it will be valid in here shortly
wink_face.gif

Now that would be fun to see... 
tongue_smile.gif

702's are $209 on Amazon so I don't see the problem...

Mar 5, 2014 at 2:56 PM Post #379 of 1,119
  Now that would be fun to see... 
tongue_smile.gif

702's are $209 on Amazon so I don't see the problem...

Stop wagging that tongue, I'm thinking about posting this over there just to have someone say a $65 CMOY
very_evil_smiley.gif
 LOL

Mar 5, 2014 at 3:37 PM Post #380 of 1,119
Oooh a CMOY, you don't see that over there

Mar 5, 2014 at 3:48 PM Post #381 of 1,119
  Stop wagging that tongue, I'm thinking about posting this over there just to have someone say a $65 CMOY
very_evil_smiley.gif
 LOL

Probably won't even get a second look or comment...

I'm more interested in that Quinpu just hiding in the wings... 
Too many toys you have. 
biggrin.gif

Mar 5, 2014 at 4:41 PM Post #382 of 1,119
Here are some photos of my portable rig, because I have never feel so good and so proud of having such audio quality at the palm of my hand:

Mar 5, 2014 at 5:12 PM Post #383 of 1,119
Got the old iPod Touch 4G 32GB back somewhat recently......

I only have the memory about half full. I bought it brand new , I think it was 3 years ago, for $285, so I think that puts it here and not in the budget-fi thread. 
smile_phones.gif

Mar 5, 2014 at 5:28 PM Post #384 of 1,119
  Probably won't even get a second look or comment...

I'm more interested in that Quinpu just hiding in the wings... 
Too many toys you have. 
biggrin.gif

OK I'm busted LOL! Yes the A3 is my desktop amp at work, I store minimum wav or better files to my 500GB LaCie (USB back to my docking station) which you see under my HRT Music Streamer II (USB from my docking station), the A3 is driving a pair of the Dayton B652's Steven M. wrote up in Stereophile connected via Dayton's Sub-80 powered sub. Not a Boulder/Chord setup but for an 8' X 8' office it's pretty sweet
wink_face.gif
 I'm pretty sure I've posted this setup over in the computer rig thread probably more than they want
eek.gif
 double LOL

Mar 5, 2014 at 5:31 PM Post #385 of 1,119

I only have the memory about half full. I bought it brand new , I think it was 3 years ago, for $285, so I think that puts it here and not in the budget-fi thread. 
smile_phones.gif

Sweet Achmed, and a Boston fan as well
biggrin.gif

Almost forgot (no I did  on my last post) nice rig Vect, I see you got sum serious calculating going on under that baby too! 

Mar 5, 2014 at 7:43 PM Post #386 of 1,119
Here are some photos of my portable rig, because I have never feel so good and so proud of having such audio quality at the palm of my hand:

So there's this brand that's kind of famous, it's called Sony. Ever heard of it?

Mar 5, 2014 at 7:46 PM Post #387 of 1,119
So there's this brand that's kind of famous, it's called Sony. Ever heard of it?

Sony, the one and only for Vect. 
wink.gif

I only have the memory about half full. I bought it brand new , I think it was 3 years ago, for $285, so I think that puts it here and not in the budget-fi thread. 
smile_phones.gif

But are you really really sure? Are you willing to face the consequences?

Mar 6, 2014 at 3:54 AM Post #388 of 1,119
honestly speaking I'm a huge follower of Walkman products, not to say that there are not any other brands out there, but the design fascinates me. (plus everything except the amp was quite cheap)

Mar 6, 2014 at 4:16 AM Post #389 of 1,119
SONY - they are the pioneers and godfather of Analog portables 33 years ago......path maker of portable audios.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back