Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here)
Nov 5, 2012 at 9:27 PM Post #3,078 of 3,551
Didn't know T+A had products still in production, I have one of their high-end cd player's lying around somewhere, hows the sound from those mono blocks.

T+A stil In production , i have T+A Tube pre amp V 10.2

T + A monoblock Tube Power amp :

High : open and detail
Mid : sweet Tube Sound and Clear
Bass: very Deep and fullbody Body bass like solid state amp

You can visit : their website taelektroakustik.com

T + A establish more than 30 years high end audio company from Germany
Since i was study In hannoner west Germany

Nov 5, 2012 at 10:00 PM Post #3,079 of 3,551
Quote:
CDs or CD collection?
The problem is that "vinyl" is not a singular noun. Vinyl is a collection/plural, like saying "my stack of vinyl over there". Saying "my vinyls" is like saying "Look at all those peoples over there!" It just doesn't make sense. Now you can do that with CDs though, so feel free.

popcorn.gif

Nov 15, 2012 at 6:34 PM Post #3,082 of 3,551

Vinyl rig finally up and running. VPI Scout, Dynavector 20X (1mv), Vincent PHO8 Phono Stage, Nordost Heimdall Cables.

You guys should know what the vinyl is. If you don't I'm not sure we're friends. :D

Nov 15, 2012 at 7:46 PM Post #3,086 of 3,551
Quote:

Vinyl rig finally up and running. VPI Scout, Dynavector 20X (1mv), Vincent PHO8 Phono Stage, Nordost Heimdall Cables.

You guys should know what the vinyl is. If you don't I'm not sure we're friends. :D

WIN. Love your system, the turntable is gorgeous. 

Nov 15, 2012 at 8:03 PM Post #3,087 of 3,551
I do rather like the way the Scout looks. I got such a good deal. I can't think of a better price/performance for what I paid. 

While the Perfect Wave stuff isn't mine it does look good. I should be demoing a Cantana soon, too. That'll be an attractive photograph. 

Quote:

WIN. Love your system, the turntable is gorgeous. 

Nov 16, 2012 at 8:20 AM Post #3,090 of 3,551
MT, the TT is terrific but big thumbs up for the Dynavector!

:beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back