Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here)
Sep 26, 2012 at 11:20 PM Post #2,927 of 3,551
Quote:

The box was a little tricky now that I think about it.  I think the real question is...have you ever had a hyperbole?  

I have them all day everyday
wink.gif

Sep 26, 2012 at 11:21 PM Post #2,928 of 3,551
Quote:

The box was a little tricky now that I think about it.  I think the real question is...have you ever had a hyperbole?  

Yes, but the cream cleared it right up.....
tongue_smile.gif

Sep 27, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #2,930 of 3,551
Quote:
lmao ok ok picture time!  First picture gets a free hyperbole, and I'm not even exaggerating 
biggrin.gif

I don't know what you look like and you haven't bought me a drink yet. 
wink_face.gif

Sep 27, 2012 at 1:21 AM Post #2,931 of 3,551
Preproman, since you insist...
o2smile.gif

Fostex T50RP (for late night guitar practice), Audeze LCD-2 rv2, Yamaha YH-1000 and Yamaha HP-1 (Ansiotropic version). I am saving up for one of the Audio-gd headphone amps but that is for a later date I'm afraid!

MikeMercer, thank you! After all those years of working in the music biz and accumulating all these autographed posters and such it seemed like a good idea to get them all out where they could be appreciated! And of course the room is a work in progress. I have a few more steps of acoustic improvements in mind when the budget allows!
smile.gif

Sep 27, 2012 at 8:11 AM Post #2,933 of 3,551
Quote:
Preproman, since you insist...
o2smile.gif

Wait wait, I think this is my cue.  That is the most brilliant headphone collection I've seen in two thousand nine hundred and thirty one posts, congrats!

Quote:
I don't know what you look like and you haven't bought me a drink yet. 
wink_face.gif

I'm working on it, do you like cream in your coffee?   
atsmile.gif

Oct 1, 2012 at 7:44 AM Post #2,937 of 3,551
^^
I would hope so!  Beautiful....What do you listen to with the Triton? Quite the forest of Golden Lions.

Oct 1, 2012 at 4:34 PM Post #2,940 of 3,551
Quote:
How is the headphone output from the Mytek? Good? Any comparison with dedicated headphone amps?
Considering getting one myself though not for the headphone output but its is a nice bonus.

I think there would be better amps out there, the Mytek dosent dissapoint but its not the best of choice for the LCD-3. Maybe I would land on a Auralic Taurus I dont know yet ..

Editing, bad english writing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back