Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here)
Mar 20, 2012 at 6:57 PM Post #2,179 of 3,551

Quote:
cold? that's actually warm to me if it wasn't for my wife I would live in a place like this...

That looks really awesome actually. But where are the speakers? 
biggrin.gif

Mar 21, 2012 at 5:46 PM Post #2,182 of 3,551
Mar 21, 2012 at 6:35 PM Post #2,184 of 3,551
the maggies look like they are toed-in so far as to be PAST the point of being directly in-line with the listening position! 

Mar 21, 2012 at 6:41 PM Post #2,185 of 3,551
They were. I took that pretty much right when I got them hooked up. I have since moved the seat back and made the angle much less severe. Maybe I should have taken the picture after I positioned them. :C

Mar 23, 2012 at 10:48 AM Post #2,187 of 3,551
and for fun a few picture of the 'home theather' in the living room...

That white couch looks awesome, is it firm and comfy? Why have a TV when you have a projector though? Why not just keep the screen extended all the time?

Mar 23, 2012 at 1:44 PM Post #2,188 of 3,551
who wants to burn out their bulb watching little TV shows every once in a while?  should be reserved for movies :D 

Quote:
That white couch looks awesome, is it firm and comfy? Why have a TV when you have a projector though? Why not just keep the screen extended all the time?

Mar 23, 2012 at 2:08 PM Post #2,189 of 3,551

Quote:
I wish I had m0gwai's budget..

Budget - yes - design cues, not so much. Sorry, m0gwai, but your living room looks like a display apartment. No-one I know lives in a display apartment. Horses for courses, and purely my opinion. 

The impression I have of many in audio, even those with large budgets, is that there is an entire room somewhere in their domicile that is filled with old kit. Those are the rooms I want to see. 

Mar 23, 2012 at 2:27 PM Post #2,190 of 3,551

Quote:
Budget - yes - design cues, not so much. Sorry, m0gwai, but your living room looks like a display apartment. No-one I know lives in a display apartment. Horses for courses, and purely my opinion. 

The impression I have of many in audio, even those with large budgets, is that there is an entire room somewhere in their domicile that is filled with old kit. Those are the rooms I want to see. 

That's probably because you don't know the right people then :) just kidding...

As always it's a matter of personnal taste, I wouldn't feel comfortable at all in a place like this:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back