Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here)
Sep 4, 2010 at 12:58 PM Post #1,156 of 3,551
here's my combination HT/2-channel/headphone setup.  The built in cabinet was there when I bought the house 18 yrs ago.  There's no rear access to the gear so wiring becomes a major challenge at times as I have to pull out the equipment until I can get to the rear, hopefully without pulling other cables out.  The doors do not get closed much as I use this a lot
bigsmile_face.gif

the whole deal w assorted phones atop the speakers

gear above the tv

gear below the TV includiing audio gd phoenix and EC ZDT

Sep 4, 2010 at 6:56 PM Post #1,158 of 3,551
hey thanks Miguel, I had nothing to do this am so I took these photos.  The EC is tremendous, full and detailed with great bass extension.  Sound good w all the phones incl my newest edition, The Edition 8.  Monty, the real master, turns 15 next week, still going strong

Sep 4, 2010 at 7:06 PM Post #1,159 of 3,551
Your speakers match that built in cabinet beautifully, I'm sure that your significant other approves. That is amazing stuff, headphone and otherwise, you made my mouth drop at the Eddie amp.

Sep 4, 2010 at 7:52 PM Post #1,160 of 3,551
oh thanks logwed, ,  the loudspeakers are from a small company-Reimer, actually not a company but a guy from Cody Wyoming who was the customer service manager at the Cody Walmart by day and speaker builder by night. Really.  I sent him some stain samples so he could match the cabinets.  Sadly, I dont' think he's making speakers anymore

Sep 4, 2010 at 9:03 PM Post #1,161 of 3,551
I love your ZDT/Audio-GD Phoenix headphone amp. combo. I had a Audio-GD Phoenix and found it not just a great SS headphone amp but also a fine sounding balanced pre-amp.

I would love to try my K1000 with the ZDT.

Sep 5, 2010 at 12:12 AM Post #1,162 of 3,551
If you want to drive down to Miami you can try the K1000 on the ZDT

Sep 9, 2010 at 9:13 PM Post #1,165 of 3,551

Quote:

Thank you everyone who keep me drool for quite awhile with all beautiful rigs you have, every system so inspiring to those who fall in love with music and sound system.

This is the system I have now and they sings beautifully.. 

Very nice system, love the B&W photo choice.  I almost bought a WES from Jack at the NC Can Fest.  It was a tossup between the A-10 and a standard black demo WES and I had my O2Mk1 with me to test them.  One of the toughest choices I ever had to make, but Ray had a premium tube compliment installed on the A-10 and it may have tilted the balance towards it.  Jack even said as much and I have absolutely no reason to doubt him.

Sep 9, 2010 at 9:25 PM Post #1,166 of 3,551

Quote:
Although I did not listen to them side by side my recollection is the Sony Qualia walks all over the R10. I am not one too impressed by the R10, I also prefer the MarkL modded Denon to the R10.

Paired with this maxxed Cary SLI80 your opinion of the R10 would probably change in a positive way.  Much better pairing with the R10 than the Apache.  I have yet to audition the MarkL modded Denon, but I've heard good things.

Sep 15, 2010 at 5:53 AM Post #1,169 of 3,551
How high is high end? I'm just posting and if these are not quite to the stand of this thread, I'll still be proud that I've posted some thing
biggrin.gif
. For this is headfi, I'll stick to my headphone system

Users who are viewing this thread

Back