Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here)
Aug 10, 2012 at 7:49 PM Post #2,657 of 3,551
Just received my Liquid Lightning and SR-009 this week and wanted to post up some picks of my system as it currently stands. 

Going to listen to the SR-009 for the next week or two before posting my comparisons with my LCD-3 system, but so far am really liking what I am hearing.

NO regrets emptying my wallet to mwilson for his system!

Aug 10, 2012 at 7:55 PM Post #2,660 of 3,551
The rock too?

Aug 10, 2012 at 7:57 PM Post #2,662 of 3,551
Quote:
YOU BOUGHT HIS ENTIRE SYSTEM? AND THAT CHAIR? FFFFFFFFFFFFF

That is all.

Could not resist, he made an offer I could not refuse! 
Actually, I thought the price was very fair for what I got. The SR-009's were BNIB and the LL was just broken in so I did not have to do the break-in myself. 
gs1000.gif

The WA5 and LCD-3's I had previously, I did not get them from mwilson.

The chair I had for over a year now. It is an Eames Replica, (not the original) but am quite happy with it.

Rumble

Aug 10, 2012 at 8:03 PM Post #2,665 of 3,551
Could not resist, he made an offer I could not refuse! 
Actually, I thought the price was very fair for what I got. The SR-009's were BNIB and the LL was just broken in so I did not have to do the break-in myself. :gs1000smile:

The WA5 and LCD-3's I had previously, I did not get them from mwilson.

The chair I had for over a year now. It is an Eames Replica, (not the original) but am quite happy with it.

Rumble

I realize that but that's currently what I'm shooing for can and amp wise...and I've been wanting that exact chair since obzilla got one many moon ago. You guys are always 1 damn step ahead.

Aug 10, 2012 at 8:11 PM Post #2,666 of 3,551
Quote:
I realize that but that's currently what I'm shooing for can and amp wise...and I've been wanting that exact chair since obzilla got one many moon ago. You guys are always 1 damn step ahead.

Yes I saw that Obzilla has the same chair. We have talked about it.
Not sure whom of us got it first, but I am quite sure we both obtained the chair from a seller in Montreal off of ebay. I actually drove to Montreal for the weekend to pick mine up last year.
PM me if you want more details about the chair.

Aug 10, 2012 at 8:47 PM Post #2,667 of 3,551
The LCD-3 sounded really good, but I don't like its chances. Very nice system, enjoy the 009s (..searches for an envy emoticon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back