Pictures Of Your High End System II (Same Rules Apply)
Mar 20, 2013 at 11:37 PM Post #31 of 1,052
Quote:
Some nice gear here.

@project86 your inventory gives me the impression you like a lot of the Chinese gear (amp/dac's)....there performance/value are usually under-estimated so it's good to see you bringing them out into the light from the abyss.

I just like stuff that sounds good to me and doesn't cost more than it should. Sometimes that means gear from China, sometimes not. The Resonessence Invicta and Concero are Canadian, the Anedio is from New Jersey, the NuForce is from California by way of Taiwan, Firestone Audio gear is also from Taiwan, Yulong is from China as is Auralic and Matrix, Violectric is from Germany.... so a bit of everything is represented. 

Mar 21, 2013 at 2:29 AM Post #34 of 1,052
Yes please, that'd be great man. I've seen the listings on ebay and they are quite costly there but through the manufacturer the prices are lot less expensive, not by a huge margin but still good deal nonetheless.

Mar 22, 2013 at 6:33 PM Post #36 of 1,052
     Quote:
Hello all, I did't post in the first thread so I'll post on this one.
Enjoy!

Wow... very nice setup.

Mar 22, 2013 at 6:46 PM Post #37 of 1,052
Wow CrazyRay. That looks very impressive 
basshead.gif

Mar 22, 2013 at 7:16 PM Post #39 of 1,052
Quote:
Hello all, I did't post in the first thread so I'll post on this one.
Enjoy!

Does it mean I'm not an audiophile if I'm most envious of the Eames-style chair in your pics? /design geek

Mar 22, 2013 at 9:40 PM Post #41 of 1,052
Quote:
Good eye disastermouse, I just bought the Eames Lounge chair.
Its a real Herman Miller!
My headphones never sounded better!

You have an eye for mid-century?  I'm not sure if the side table is mid-century, but I can see that someone THOUGHT about it when making it.

I aspire to be an industrial designer, but my love lies most in furniture.  A feast for the eyes and the ears!  I lust after the Decware Taboo III as much because of how it's supposed to sound as I do because of how it looks.  If I can ever get my ID degree and chops, it would be fun to make furniture especially designed for audiophile paraphernalia. 

Mar 22, 2013 at 10:01 PM Post #43 of 1,052
Good luck on your career disastermouse, I myself studied Architecture, Graphic Design and Photography.
Furniture is one of my passions also.
Doesn't this photo look like a guy with a black eye?

Mar 22, 2013 at 11:34 PM Post #44 of 1,052

More recent pick now that we moved into the bedroom until we change apartments. These are actually mine and not the dealer models now, too. Yay.

Also, I hate all you guys with Eams chairs. I want one so bad...but I told myself I can only buy one when I've settled on gear. I want it to be the stopping point where I just buy LPs and listen.

Mar 22, 2013 at 11:35 PM Post #45 of 1,052
Quote:

More recent pick now that we moved into the bedroom until we change apartments. These are actually mine and not the dealer models now, too. Yay.

Also, I hate all you guys with Eams chairs. I want one so bad...but I told myself I can only buy one when I've settled on gear. I want it to be the stopping point where I just buy LPs and listen.

LoL, I've been trying to get to that point for years. 
size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back