Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Nov 21, 2012 at 11:04 AM Post #7,567 of 10,933
I have the Little Dot MK III and the HD 650 too (fed by Little Dot DAC_1).
It's IMO one of the best setups in this price range, the tubes add a little warmth to harsh digital files but the sound seems a bit dark, laid back (typical for the HD650).

Nov 21, 2012 at 1:23 PM Post #7,568 of 10,933

^ thats my current setup. lol my computer fans are white IRL

Nov 21, 2012 at 1:37 PM Post #7,569 of 10,933
Quote:
I have the Little Dot MK III and the HD 650 too (fed by Little Dot DAC_1).
It's IMO one of the best setups in this price range, the tubes add a little warmth to harsh digital files but the sound seems a bit dark, laid back (typical for the HD650).

Nice setup!

Nov 21, 2012 at 1:41 PM Post #7,570 of 10,933
So on my vinyl thing what do you guys think about the stylus condition? I don't wanna let that die. Should it be OK from that one little thing? Is there a way besides a microscope for me to check it? I know it's off topic so PM or a new thread for this works fine for me.

Nov 21, 2012 at 1:59 PM Post #7,571 of 10,933
Quote:

^ thats my current setup. lol my computer fans are white IRL

I love the keyboard, I just received my Das Mechanical Keyboard w/ Cherry MX Brown Switches today. I am loving it!!!!

Nov 21, 2012 at 3:09 PM Post #7,572 of 10,933
Quote:

I love the keyboard, I just received my Das Mechanical Keyboard w/ Cherry MX Brown Switches today. I am loving it!!!!

hell yeah mang. that was my first mech keyboard. such a huge improvement over crap rubber domes ive been usin my whole life. how are the MX Browns?

Nov 21, 2012 at 6:22 PM Post #7,573 of 10,933
Quote:

Congrats on the keyboard. I have been using a DAS for almost 2 years now. I dont think I could ever go back to dome keyboards again!
beerchug.gif

Nov 21, 2012 at 6:55 PM Post #7,574 of 10,933
Quote:
hell yeah mang. that was my first mech keyboard. such a huge improvement over crap rubber domes ive been usin my whole life. how are the MX Browns?

I love the way the MX Browns sound and feel under my fingers. I would have gone with the MX Blues but I do a lot of late night typing and the last thing I need is to wake someone up, girlfriend, if they stay the night. ;D

Quote:
Congrats on the keyboard. I have been using a DAS for almost 2 years now. I dont think I could ever go back to dome keyboards again!
beerchug.gif

Thank you! I love the DAS, it is super sleek looking. Especially with the blank keys 
cool.gif

I don't think I could go back either, having this keyboard makes me want to post more. I just enjoy typing that much more!!

Nov 21, 2012 at 11:59 PM Post #7,575 of 10,933
Thanks a lot Longbowbbs !

i got a lot of practice when i played bass in a band years ago & took upon myself organise & sort out all the cabling in our rehearsing studio :
 there's NOTHING like stepping/tripping on cables & ruining gear to ruin your day ! :wink:
it does take a lot of thinking beforehand & trial & error but once you've done it then there's like a pattern to it kind of thing, no biggie.. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back