Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Jul 13, 2012 at 11:49 AM Post #7,202 of 10,933
Here's my setup, not much but here it is!

Jul 14, 2012 at 10:30 AM Post #7,205 of 10,933
Quote:
Is that the Malm desk from Ikea?  Been eyeballing it myself these past few weeks.  On the other note, glass stands?  Does that impact sound in any way?  Great setup, I must say.  Simple, neat, and downright awesome! :D

Thank you so much! Yes, this is a malm desk. I love this desk, there's an area at the back of the desk where you can hide all your wires, this is why I really only have one or two wires showing if you look under my desk. I would say the glass stands really help, without them the tweeters wouldn't be at ear level with me when I'm sitting so it impacts the sound greatly.

Quote:
Setup is absolutely beautiful and clean. I really love the wallpaper where'd you get it!?

Thank you! The wallpaper is from a fan site for this particular singer.

Jul 14, 2012 at 12:41 PM Post #7,206 of 10,933
Thank you so much! Yes, this is a malm desk. I love this desk, there's an area at the back of the desk where you can hide all your wires, this is why I really only have one or two wires showing if you look under my desk. I would say the glass stands really help, without them the tweeters wouldn't be at ear level with me when I'm sitting so it impacts the sound greatly.

Thank you! The wallpaper is from a fan site for this particular singer.

Also where did you get that monitor stand?

Jul 14, 2012 at 1:54 PM Post #7,208 of 10,933
Quote:
Also where did you get that monitor stand?

The stand for the monitor is from Ikea. It's just a shelf door + legs to make a monitor stand.

Jul 14, 2012 at 4:49 PM Post #7,209 of 10,933
Quote:
Love the setup, I am a little envious of the Qpad keyboard you got there. Also what's the drumset you have haha, I use to play as well!

Yeah, the Qpad MK-85 is probably one of the top 3 keyboards on the market right now. It's amazing.

My drumkit is a Tama Starclassic in Suger White.

Jul 14, 2012 at 5:17 PM Post #7,210 of 10,933
I mostly use this setup for gaming 
biggrin.gif

The witcher 2 
tongue.gif

Jul 14, 2012 at 10:45 PM Post #7,213 of 10,933
That's a lot of desktop icons lol.

I love having 3 monitors for gaming. Everyone should try it at some stage. Don't worry about the bezels because you only focus on the centre screen. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back